Again, the POWER of DCSki
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
April 5, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Go to the Snowshoe web site and on to "Snow News", same page as the Snow Report. Joe Stevens has attached the DCSki posting from skier219 about last weekend's trip to Snowshoe as proof that conditions are really good. THE POWER OF DC SKI....so if we stick to subject, show good taste, honesty, etc. we DCSkiers will get noticed and have an impact.
Think Snow

http://www.snowshoemtn.com/snownews.html

The Colonel

skier219
April 5, 2005
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Quote:

Go to the Snowshoe web site and on to "Snow News", same page as the Snow Report. Joe Stevens has attached the DCSki posting from skier219 about last weekend's trip to Snowshoe as proof that conditions are really good. THE POWER OF DC SKI....so if we stick to subject, show good taste, honesty, etc. we DCSkiers will get noticed and have an impact.
Think Snow

http://www.snowshoemtn.com/snownews.html

The Colonel

Gee, if I knew it would be linked, I would've spent more time composing!! But that is cool that SS is reading DCski forums. Maybe we can give them feedback/suggestions. #1 for me would be cutting more trails over in the Western Territory to take advantage of the vertical drop, long run, and the fast lift.

Craig
SCWVA
April 6, 2005
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
I said hi to Joe yesterday am at the Starbucks and later on at the Customer Service Center when we were getting our lift tickets. Had I known that he had quoted you, I would have said something to him. These ski area owners need to know that DCSki.comers are everywhere!

Skier219, Thanks for your advice. I skied the Shoe on Tuesday. I'll post a trip later today.
comprex
April 6, 2005
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts
Quote:

.so if we stick to subject, ..
The Colonel

Merciful Heavens! What next?
skier219
April 6, 2005
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Quote:

I said hi to Joe yesterday am at the Starbucks and later on at the Customer Service Center when we were getting our lift tickets. Had I known that he had quoted you, I would have said something to him. These ski area owners need to know that DCSki.comers are everywhere!

Skier219, Thanks for your advice. I skied the Shoe on Tuesday. I'll post a trip later today.

Cool, glad you made it!! I'd be glad to hear the details of your trip. I do think it would be great to open a dialog with Joe -- I certainly have a lot of good suggestions for SS. As it is, I feel lucky to have SS just 4.5 hours from me -- makes living in the mid-A not so bad for a former VT skier.

Craig

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?