5 posts
3 users
1k+ views
DWW
February 2, 2004
Member since 03/11/2004 🔗
144 posts
FYI:

Save Up to $11 On Lift Tickets With Our Off Site Ticket Program. Snowshoe has partnered with several different ski and snowboard shops across the mid-Atlantic and Southeast. These shops are selling discounted lift tickets to Snowshoe. All you have to do is purchase the ticket at the shop, bring into any Snowshoe Lift Ticket windows and you'll be on your way to great skiing and snowboard - at a savings of up to $11. It's that easy. Take a look at the list of shops below. If any of these shops are near to you, I encourage you to stop in and purchase your discounted Snowshoe Mountain Lift Tickets. Ski Chalet - Richmond VA Glass and Powder - Richmond VA
Freestyle - Charlottesville VA Stan's Ski and Snowboard - Staunton VA
Ski Chalet - Arlington / Chantilly / Vienna VA Alpine Ski Shop - Sterling VA
Ski Chalet - Gaithersburg MD CMT Specialty Shops - Roanoke / Lynchburg VA
CMT Specialty Shops - Blacksburg, Bristol VA Vertical Urge - Raleigh NC
C & R Sports - Hillsboro NC Peter Glen - Atlanta (2 locations)
Sportin Life - Charleston WV Four Seasons Ski Loft - Barboursville WV
Adventures Edge - Morgantown WV Broughtons Sports - Elkins WV

kennedy
February 3, 2004
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
All Ski Chalet locations are sold out. DWW if you work at the 'Shoe better get on it and get some more out there. I'm going up this weekend with 18 people and we need some cheap tix.
kennedy
February 9, 2004
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
I actually have spares left over from this weekend I'll be returning to the ski chalet in Arlington probably Wednesday night. Be careful though when they give you the coupons. We got 4 coupons that were student weekend value season. Didn't notice till we got up there and ended up have to buy new tickets at full price. Luckily someone in line was nice enough to give us 2 $10 discount coupons. But we still have to chew out Ski Chalet.
(Anonymous)
February 10, 2004
all you need to know is this....

http://www.safeway.com/promotions_ski_snowshoe.asp

(Anonymous)
February 10, 2004
all you need to know is this....

http://www.safeway.com/promotions_ski_snowshoe.asp

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.