TR - Seven Springs, 2/4
9 posts
7 users
1k+ views
BushwackerinPA
February 4, 2009
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
these pictures look sweeter than it really was, there we re sweet turn to be had but the snow was much to light and really need twice as much to make it soft. honestly 10 inches of new snow today of very light(too light) snow.

Jimmy in the Utah like fluff

I hate powder so I stuck to groomers

SCWVA aka Scott gets ready for lift off.

Houston we have lift off

Scott skiing the fresh powder in the tree of goosebumps

thanks for coming out guys. Scott you freaking rip, honestly I fill like a tool skiing moguls with you, your so fraking good. and Jimmy it was cool to watch how much you got better. Keep do in that. and by that I mean outside ski pressure angulation and move that body down the hill.

videos will come as soon as vimeo gets though them.
David
February 4, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
You guys suck!! You were out skiing all of that powder while I was in downtown Pittsburgh getting poked, prodded, asked to cough, and waiting in line for hours, all to get an Air Force scholarship.

Have no fear though, I'll be out tomorrow, skiing in the bitter cold. Hope there is some snow left around somewhere.

BTW, awesome pics! Looks like you guys had a good ole time! smile smile
GRK
February 4, 2009
Member since 12/19/2007 🔗
404 posts
Nice shots Bushwacker. Its good to see pics of experts doing it. Was that DCSki Editor Scott?
BushwackerinPA
February 5, 2009
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
no it was SCWVA not the editor.

here are the videos

me
http://www.vimeo.com/3086664

Scott
http://www.vimeo.com/3086722

jimmy
http://www.vimeo.com/3086996
Clay
February 5, 2009
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
I get "This video no longer exists" when I try to watch them.
BushwackerinPA
February 5, 2009
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
Originally Posted By: Clay
I get "This video no longer exists" when I try to watch them.

vimeo is getting overloaded, sometime they are owrking for me sometimes I ma getting the same thing.
jimmy
February 5, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Originally Posted By: David
You guys suck!! You were out skiing all of that powder while I was in downtown Pittsburgh getting poked, prodded, asked to cough, and waiting in line for hours, all to get an Air Force scholarship.

Yes, we do!! Just puttin in another nine to five laugh . No lines to stand in really but we were doin some coufghings too grin , other problem was feet, shins and skis constantly dissapearing freaked me awt. Bush you're too humble, SCWVA IS a great bumper, you looked pretty great too, different styles is all. Thanks for the private wink if any of you DCskiers get the chance to ski with either of these guys jump on it, FUNFUNFUN.
skier219
February 5, 2009
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Looks great guys!
SCWVA
February 7, 2009
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Thanks for meeting me Josh & Jimmy. It was a blast, nice to ski with some other ski addicts.

Jimmy - To answer you question. For my first lesson, I want to figure out how Josh carves them ruts in the hard pack like he does. .......Next time, "work" won't get in the way and we can hit up the Foggy Goggle. As always, it was a pleasure.

Josh - I need to hook you up with you more this winter, plus my kids could use some lessons, may be a trip to HV is in the works.

BTW - If anyone needs a lesson, BushwackerinPA is the man.

And yes David we do suck. grin
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?