Late Quick TR WISP 1-21-09
3 posts
3 users
SCWVA
January 28, 2009
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I couldn't find the charger for my camera. Thats also why there's not more pictures of the freshies.

Skied WISP last Wednesday am on the way to "work". 3-4" of fresh on top of the 12+" that they had received at the end of last weekend. The usual drifted areas had 1.5-2' of fresh in them just waiting to be played in.

Here's some pic's of my first run. (the tracks closest to the right edge & towers)

Squirrel Cage 1

Squirrel Cage 2

Squirrel Cage 3

Cut the first two sets of tracks under the Main St. lift, but thats when my camera went dead. I was pissed, because without the pics, it just sounds like another Fish story. smile

David - How do you post bigger pictures? I entered all the URL's on Webshots, but the pictures wouldn't post. confused
David
January 28, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Originally Posted By: SCWVA
David - How do you post bigger pictures? I entered all the URL's on Webshots, but the pictures wouldn't post. confused

I'm not sure how to get them any bigger than this:

Nice shots!! Looks like a great start to a day of "work"....
guyforget
January 28, 2009
Member since 01/20/2009 🔗
24 posts
Looks great. I was pullin my hair out having to go to work yesterday instead of heading over for the morning. Of course today work got called off, and all it did was rain all day, no point in driving over today. As far as the roads are concerned, yesterday was much worse than today. Looks like yesterday was a great morning there, though.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.