Stratton Lift tickets
12 posts
9 users
8k+ views
9 users
8k+ views
Anyone know if they are giving away free lift tickets again?
That has been great the past two years.
That has been great the past two years.
Stratton is doing the 10K ticket giveaway again. It's a little different than last year in that you have to be able to accept a text message from their website on your cell phone in order to find out if you've won or not.
Link:
http://stratton10k.com/form.php
SSSHH! DON'T TELL ANYBODY ELSE, I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO ENTER YET.
Link:
http://stratton10k.com/form.php
SSSHH! DON'T TELL ANYBODY ELSE, I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO ENTER YET.
thanks - just tried it - didnt win - but it did send the text
I'm told Snowtime Inc. seasons passholders (i.e., Liberty, Whitetail, Roundtop) will still get some quantity of free lift tickets at Stratton. Trying to confirm.
I JUST WON...WHAT THE HECK TO I DO WITH ONE TICKET AT A RESORT THAT IS A 15 HOUR DR FROM ME? Can I SELL IT ON e-BAY?
hmmmm i dont know how - it said somewhere on the web site - you have to show your actual "text" message at the ticket window.....maybe they send you an email as well??
i know...I have the message saved & there is a # with it...Maybe i'll have to win another one & make a side trip when I ski Whiteface...Rather ski Gore on the way up though...Been to Stratton, Got the Sweatshirt.
Isn't also known as Flatton? I'm sure there's a good reason for that....
I played and won. But I also get 50% off as Snowshoe season pass holder. You also get a 50% off if you're a homeowner at an Intrawest resort, too bad I can't combine them both... That plus the free ticket... Would they PAY me then to ski?
I will definitely be at Stratton the Thursday after Thanksgiving. Family lives north of New Haven CT, so it's a 3 hour ride
I will definitely be at Stratton the Thursday after Thanksgiving. Family lives north of New Haven CT, so it's a 3 hour ride
Originally Posted By: David
Isn't also known as Flatton? I'm sure there's a good reason for that....
Mostly by those who are "too cool". It is not super "gnar", but not that bad. In comparison to Mid-Atlantic it is good. However, not my cup of tea unless I get a really good deal.
Originally Posted By: Jim
I'm told Snowtime Inc. seasons passholders (i.e., Liberty, Whitetail, Roundtop) will still get some quantity of free lift tickets at Stratton. Trying to confirm.
Jim, the deal at Stratton is a $20 lift ticket, one per day, holidays excluded. Christmas Week is when I'm visiting the NEast, so the option doesn't help me but I hope it helps you.

