tonight is a skiers new years eve
6 posts
5 users
1k+ views
langleyskier
December 3, 2007
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Well for us at DCski i feel that tonight is kinda like new years. You check all the webcams of local areas and see that they are armed and ready to make snow tonight but that temps are still just above the mark needed to turn on the guns. Then at some undetermined time tonight all hell will break loose ar resorts and all mountains will be transformed into a magical white wonderland..... bringing out the "new year" for the local mid atlantic resorts!!!!
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 3, 2007
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
To help ring in the "new year," I have just implemented DCSki's new and improved Webcams page. You can reach it by going to the main "Weather" page on DCSki and then choosing "Resort Webcams." Or just click here.

The Webcams page contains direct links to resort webcam pages, plus a selection of live shots pulled directly from resorts. Webcams might not always work, and resorts might change the location of their pages, but I'll try to keep it up to date.

You will also see live webcam shots on some Resort Profile pages on DCSki.
Clay
December 3, 2007
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
This is great!

I don't suppose you could drive up to Davis and fix Timberline's while you're working on webcams could you? \:\/

Clay
Rickh
December 4, 2007
Member since 12/2/2004 🔗
165 posts
I didn't like the new site until now. Check out the webcam library they have going...
Girlboarder247
December 4, 2007
Member since 01/2/2007 🔗
110 posts
Wow, they completely changed the webcam set up overnigt. It shows 100 pics at a time...sweet...now if only they had a timestamp so we know those pics aren't from last February.
Rickh
December 4, 2007
Member since 12/2/2004 🔗
165 posts
http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/TWV60S/1/show.html

This link will show you what's happening live!!

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.