Thanksgiving plans
6 posts
5 users
1k+ views
skiTLINE
November 20, 2007
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
Just checking what everyones plans are this week. We (my family and wifes family) are heading to Timberline this afternoon for the holiday.

Anyone else going to be there????
Clay
November 20, 2007
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
We are staying in town with my this year to have dinner with my sister's family, but have a great time!

Clay
crunchy
November 20, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
not for T-Giving thursday, but I'm there every weekend. good band at the purple fiddle this friday night too \:\)
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
November 20, 2007
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
You guys ought to be thinking about heading to Snowshoe for a few turns one day or afternoon. If you do, give us a report.
Happy Thanksgiving to All My Fellow DCSkiers!
The Colonel \:\)
crunchy
November 20, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
 Originally Posted By: The Colonel
You guys ought to be thinking about heading to Snowshoe for a few turns one day or afternoon. If you do, give us a report.
Happy Thanksgiving to All My Fellow DCSkiers!
The Colonel \:\)

Im up for it sunday morning if anyone else wants to make the trek down. think its about 90min or so from the valley. might get some snow this weekend again too. happy turkey day to everyone too. deep fryin the bird this year and from all the deep frying turkey trip reports ive heard, im stoked! \:\)
OhioHillbillies
November 22, 2007
Member since 09/29/2007 🔗
30 posts
After the infamous "Thanksgiving Fam Tour", the "newbies" in the neighborhood will be at Northwoods Friday night through the weekend. skiTLINE and Clay, look forward to running into you around the neighborhood. Everyone have a great Turkey Day!

---the hillbillies who finally found a home

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?