Timberline Lodging
10 posts
4 users
2k+ views
Taylormatt
September 13, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
What's there? Not interested in the bunkhouses they have listed and not familiar with what's around TL for off property options.
kwillg6
September 13, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
How many? How close do you want to be? When? All this should be considered. Closest rentals, Northwoods condos. Houses slopeside are great but primo $$$. Houses not slopeside are more affordable and plentiful but you will have to drive and park. Cheaper rooms elsewhere including the Lodge at the State Park, and in Davis.
skiTLINE
September 13, 2007
Member since 12/15/2004 🔗
230 posts
I can work a great deal for you on our place if interested ;\)

Let me know when you wanted to go \:\)
skiTLINE
September 13, 2007
230 posts
Kim

You gonna be up this weekend??? Me and the fams will be heading up tomorrow afternoon.
Taylormatt
September 13, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
It's just the wife and I. We're thinking about doing PSIA updates there Feb 9 & 10.

Slope side is not necessary, but would be considered if not exorbitant we have no problems driving and parking. Is Tline as bad as Snowshoe for parking? That place sucked for the day skier.

PSIA sucks enough funds with exams, updates...and we've got lots of both this year, so looking for the good deals in the area. We've never been, so have no idea. Gotta put the money into a CO trip this year.

Oh, and pet friendly would be a HUGE bonus for our 14 year old Lab. Extremely well trained , quiet and at 14, well, he pretty much sleeps all the time now \:\)
crunchy
September 13, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
seems like every time ive been to tline ive parked no more than 100ft or so from the lodge. you will be amazed and most likely really enjoy how low key and small it is comparatively to most areas i think. i think the average rate for local inn's and stuff is around $99 a night? Ive stayed at the winwood inn/motel (within in view of tline) before and there was a dog nextdoor, so i assume its pet friendly, and its got a little restaurant in it \:\)
kwillg6
September 14, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
If you are going mid-week there is not a problem with lodging, parking, or crowds. The date you indicated are a Friday/Saturday. For convenience, Northwoods is the place. I can check and see if sombody there might give you a deal for a couple of nights. We use ours almost every weekend in the winter or I'd offer. Todd, I'm gonna be up Saturday evening. Gotta fix my mower and cut the grass at my Bonner Place.
skiTLINE
September 14, 2007
230 posts
Cool Kim. We will be up probably 6ish this evening. See ya tomorrow.
crunchy
September 14, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
 Originally Posted By: skiTLINE
Cool Kim. We will be up probably 6ish this evening. See ya tomorrow.

wait a sec, my name is todd too! \:\) you all gettin together somewhere this weekend? im sure ill be at the fiddle saturday night unless something else is goin on. \:\)
Taylormatt
September 14, 2007
Member since 12/3/2004 🔗
339 posts
If you know of anyone not using their place that weekend, I'd be interested. No big rush though.

I'd rather go mid-week, but PSIA arranged for the clinics to be on a weekend this year so...

I found the Windwood and will look for other Inns/Motels nearby.

Thanks for the info guys, keep it coming if you got it.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.