They're Here!!!!!!!
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
JohnL
August 16, 2007
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
First issue of Powder Mag arrived yesterday; first issue of Skiing arrived today. Let the countdown to first turns begin.
kwillg6
August 17, 2007
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
First thing I saw in the equipment issue was more bright lime green boots. Last year I got all kinds of crap from friends and foes about my Dalbello Kripton Flexons which I must admit are a god ugly lime green. Now I won't be so easy to single out on the hill if people buy boots of a similar color.
Bring on the cold!
JohnL
August 17, 2007
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
I ordered three of the Meathead videos last night from EMS (saw a blurb for them in one of the two mags.) They'll get me in the mood for the upcoming cold weather.

Lime green doesn't sound too bad. (Just don't match it with neon pink.) I don't think any boots where any louder than my old pair of Technica TNT's - radioactive cheez-whiz yellowish orange. Circa early/mid 90's.
crunchy
August 18, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
 Originally Posted By: JohnL
I ordered three of the Meathead videos last night from EMS (saw a blurb for them in one of the two mags.) They'll get me in the mood for the upcoming cold weather.

ProFit Ski and skate in leesburg has a ton of DVDs for like $10 right now, as well as some really sweet deals on '07 and '06 skis for their sale right now. if you want some fatties they have K2 Seths for $350 \:\) Ski chalet may be 5miles from me, but Id rather drive the extra 20 and give my $ to these guys. Good people and they don't sell patio furniture. \:D
tromano
August 19, 2007
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
You guys are right. It looks like it snowed up in the Presidential Range. First EC snow of the season.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92549
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?