Goals for the season
9 posts
8 users
1k+ views
Tucker
December 1, 2006
Member since 03/14/2005 🔗
893 posts
As a coach, a instructor trainer, and instructor I have always thought it's a good idea have goals for the season. This year some of my goals are to ride switch all season on my board, tele atleast two hours a day, get in the park and hit the featues on my teles, get on an alpine snowboard setup, maybe even make some apline turns...anybody else have any personal skiing/riding goals...
wvrocks
December 1, 2006
Member since 11/9/2004 🔗
262 posts
I hope to spend a little more time on tele's and my alpine skis. I'd also like to spend more time at Whitegrass. For patrolling, we have our largest candidate class in quite a while so its a big goal for all the ski patrol instructors to get them shaped up. I'll try to ride switch a bit more too. I usually avoid it but it is a very valuable skill. I want to carve a full circle on my alpine board, almost got it last season. Just have to find the right conditions and slope and I'll get it.

Tucker, I sent you a PM with my phone number.
queenoftheslopes
December 1, 2006
Member since 11/15/2004 🔗
143 posts
I hope to get more comfortable skiing at faster speeds, and steep stuff.
skier219
December 2, 2006
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Would like to ski 30 days this year, up from 21 days last year.
Roger Z
December 2, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
I'd like to make a three or four day trip to Wolf Creek CO in addition to the trip to Park City. Next season I'm hoping for two long weekends in CO instead of just one.
tromano
December 2, 2006
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
I just want to go out and rip all mountain this season.

langleyskier
December 2, 2006
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
This is going to be a year of first for me

-hopefully first season over 20, 25, or possibly 30 days
-first season racing
-first time living within twenty minuets of a skiing area (tussey)
-first time having a season pass

I am hoping this season to perfect skiing at fast speeds, to improve at stuff in the park (maybe a 360 or something like that), and to not fail out of school doing so!!
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
December 2, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
You forgot the most important first, trying to fit all this skiing in with freshmen college class and home work.
The Colonel!!
langleyskier
December 2, 2006
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Quote:

You forgot the most important first, trying to fit all this skiing in with freshmen college class and home work.
The Colonel!!

haha....ya that will be the tough part.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.