Timberline Weather
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
cheechman32
March 2, 2006
Member since 09/12/2004 🔗
27 posts
I'm planning on hitting the slopes at Timberline Friday afternoon and Saturday. How's the snow right now and how bad is today's rain going to hurt conditions? Oh and anyone who's going to be up and wants to make some turns, I'll be on a pair of Orange Salomon Scream Pilot's and wearing a yellow North Face jacket.
tgd
March 2, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
Snow looks pretty wet right now. Hopefully temps will dip below freezing sometime tonight and firm things up. There is a little snow in the forecast for overnight into Friday. Do your snow dance - Canaan Valley has managed to squeeze a decent amount of fresh snow from the last couple "flurries" forecasted by NWS. In any event, I expect coverage will remain excellent at Timberline - they should still have the 30 or so trails they have open now this weekend.

Tom
kwillg6
March 2, 2006
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
The NWS forcast is promising. I expect that the skiing will be pretty darn good by the weekend. It wasn't bad last Sunday after the big freez-up, but it was COLD!
cheechman32
March 2, 2006
Member since 09/12/2004 🔗
27 posts
Thanks for the info guys. Appreciate it.
BushwackerinPA
March 3, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
I ll be there dressed in all black and silver giro 9 helmet, Metron B5s are the skis with yellow sollyu boots.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.