Timberline Skiiers This Weekend?
3 posts
2 users
tgd
February 9, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
Fresh snow hit the valley overnight. Dave Lesher reporting in at 3.3", Chip Chase listing about 2". Very fine and light powder conditions. Web cam at Timberline shows the snow guns blazing. Wild card will be the weekend storm, and any wraparound or lake effect following up. One thing seems certain - it's going to be cold. We are heading up tonight, must telecommute tomorrow though while wife and child play on the mountain - might be ripe for some night skiin' Friday PM!

Anyway, rumor has it a few posters will be at Tline over the weekend - hope to run into a some of you. Watch for a 3 1/2 foot tall pink (sometimes purple) munchkin making turns down White Lightning on Sat and Sun - I'll be the guy in red providing air cover behind her. Wherever you go this weekend ski safe and have fun!
kwillg6
February 9, 2006
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
We'll be heading up on Friday night. Look for me in a burgendy karbon jacket, black slacks, grey helment, the spouse in a black spyder jacket, black slacks, drk green helment. Both on the new rossi zenith x9 wide boards. We'll be just about every and any where (except sally).
tgd
February 9, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
Cool, hope to finally meet you. Your insight on the kid's ski team at Canaan have inspired my whole family. We are likely to stop by Debbie's house on Salamander this weekend to get more info on getting my daughter involved next season. She is totally stoked about the team. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to be her wingman this weekend so don't expect to do much free skiing. If you and Jimmy are still planning on meeting at the corral on Sat at 11, I'll slide by and say hi.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.