T-Line/CV This Coming Weekend
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
Bill
March 7, 2005
Member since 01/5/2005 🔗
42 posts
The wife and I will be going over Friday, staying at CV, and coming back Sunday late. Will probably ski CV Sat and T-Line Sun. Will anyone else be there?
bawalker
March 7, 2005
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
I'm thinking about going and using some CV coupons I have.
tgd
March 7, 2005
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
I'll be at Timberline both Sat and Sun. My wife is signed up for a women's ski clinic they are holding on Sunday. I'll be skiing with my 3 1/2 year old daughter most of the time - you can't miss her: pink ski suit, pink helmet, working on her perfect "french fry" turns.

Tom
Bill
March 8, 2005
Member since 01/5/2005 🔗
42 posts
TGD: I will be on the lookout for you this weekend. Right now, we plan on skiing CV Sat, and T-Line Sunday but that may change. We both have Salomon PRO 9's from a couple of years ago, kind of a golden brown color, I wear a black helmet, hers is red. Both have black pants, and if the weather is on the warm side, I will have a light grey vest and the wife will be wearing a dark grey vest.

Hope to meet up with everyone this weekend!

Bill and Sharon
kwillg6
March 8, 2005
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,067 posts
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday. I'm a regular at t-line and if there is anything you need to know, I'll try to help. I have a silver helment, dark green Decent jacket, black pants and will be on either black rossi rpm's or fisher slaloms (depending on what I want to ski and the conditions.) It should be as good as last weekend. I would look for the valley to have another 12"+ this week. The drive up on Friday could be REAL interesting if they get the snow predicted.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.