Naufulk needs help with discounted COlift tickets
4 posts
4 users
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
January 30, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
A recent post in "leters to editor" forum from Naufulk indicates an immediate need for info on discounted lift tickets at I70 ski areas.
Please read and try to assist.
The Colonel
JimK - DCSki Columnist
January 31, 2005
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=18283&highlight=discount+thread

check above thread, if it doesn't contain what you need ask your question there. You might get a useful response.
Reisen
January 31, 2005
Member since 01/25/2005 🔗
368 posts
I read that and posted a response over there. Ebay's the way to go, and I got a very good discount. My transaction was flawless. I got the passes like 2 days after I won the bid, and they worked as described.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I stayed in a condo resort called "The Grand Timber Lodge". In Breck, it's located about a minute's walk from the bottom of the snowflake lift, between peaks 8 and 9. We already had tickets, but anyone who goes on an hour tour and sales pitch of the facilities gets the option to purchase 4 day passes (need not be used consecutively) for only $99. That's $25 per day!
tommo
January 31, 2005
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
303 posts
One of the best deals I've EVER had was for Copper Mtn at the Safeway in Frisco. It was in January 2002 and they were doing 4 days for $96 (yep, that does mean $24 per day). From talking to folks out there, the price varied almost daily based on demand.

I don't know if they have that kind of pricing this month, but I would call out there to the Safeway and see what they are offering. Other grocery stores in the Denver area are likely good bets as well.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?