Summit County
6 posts
5 users
2k+ views
nawfulk
January 30, 2005
Member since 01/29/2005 🔗
2 posts
Hi I am heading to summit county,Breck, Keystone, etc. this week and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get discounted lift tickets. Supermarkets, stores out there, online. Thanx for the help. Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong area. Kinda new on this site.
Reisen
January 31, 2005
Member since 01/25/2005 🔗
368 posts
Check ebay. I spent a week in Summit (breck) over New Year's. Lift tickets are expensive, like $72 a day. I bought a four day pass on ebay for $160, so almost half-price.

Not sure if you're renting a car or not, but if not, try liftticketlimo.com They're a new shuttle service, and about a third cheaper than CME. I was very happy with the service.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
January 31, 2005
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Naufulk, Note that I posted a notice in the General Discussion topic area about your delima (more visitor traffic there). Be sure to check there also for responses.
The Colonel
jimboc
January 31, 2005
Member since 03/30/2004 🔗
260 posts
Garts Sports - locations all around CO. There is one right off of 70 on your way up to the resorts from the airport
Lucy
February 1, 2005
Member since 02/1/2005 🔗
2 posts
at king soopers and/or city market; both grocery stores. also at breeze ski rentals. there are locations all over CO. you could also get a colorado card depending on how long you will be there. also package deals/ multi-day tix are much cheaper.

random question...i want to get telemark skis for this weekend. is there any place in or around dc that rents them? i am headed to roundtop or whitetail.
nawfulk
February 1, 2005
Member since 01/29/2005 🔗
2 posts
Thanks for all the help..looks like I will find some cheap tix out there.Flying out tomorrow afternoon. I was pretty excited to get a flight from Norfolk to Denver round trip on NorthWest for $200 in just a week notice. think snow!
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?