Open Trip to Rockies
4 posts
4 users
5k+ views
Ski_Mistress
October 11, 2004
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
3 posts
Hi, I am thinking about organizing a ski trip. I have already gotten a number of people who seem interested in a ski trip out West. I am thinking Steamboat or Sun Valley from Dec. 26th to Jan 2. or perhaps Sun 3/13 - Sun 3/20 which appears to be the Spring break for college students. If interested, please send me a message/post with your budget (how much you want to spend total for lodging, lift ticket, airfare), weeks available, number of days to vacation, and desired location/time for a pre-trip meeting (e.g., I live in McLean, and was thinking the Starbucks inside Tyson's II Sunday at 2pm). So far I have a number of inquiries including Whistler, Steamboat, and the Heavenly resorts(Vail). I have several people interested, both for March and after Xmas. If I get 20 people, I'm going wherever they want to go, as long as it's in the Rockies. Thanks!
powderpig
October 25, 2004
Member since 12/5/2003 🔗
63 posts
Will you please let us know if the dates end up changing? Im interested but will already be in CO during those dates in March.
langleyskier
December 7, 2004
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
Hey i would love to hear more about the ski trip in march (i live in mclean too)
warren
January 10, 2005
Member since 07/31/2003 🔗
485 posts
Mistress,
Well, if you've ended up settling on Whistler, I'll be there from 3/18 - 3/26. Gee, maybe we'll bump into each other in the village...

-Warren-

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.