Spots left for weekend trip to Wisp...sign up!
1 post
1 user
(Anonymous)
February 8, 2003
Hi Everybody,

Scott suggested this forum to me to let everyone know about a skiing/snowboarding trip my company has planned. We have 10 spots left and anyone can go. Trip dates are Friday Feb. 28 to Sunday March 2, 2003...yes this month! Here are the details...the trip includes luxury bus transportation to and from Wisp resort, all lift tickets from Friday night through Sunday day, 2 night stay at the main hotel at the base (double occupancy), and 2 full breakfasts Sat. & Sun. morning. The cost has been reduced to just $299 per person, a great deal considering that the room alone would cost more for 2 nights usually. The bus leaves Reston, VA at approximately 3pm on Friday so you can do night skiing when you get there for a few hours still. We leave Wisp at about 5:30 pm on Sunday after we get off the slopes. I know many of the people who have already signed up and they are a fun bunch. If you would like to go or have questions please email me at waynerkwv@aol.com, or call my toll free # 1-866-402-1254. This will be a fun trip!
Wayne Kelly

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.