Welcome to Equipment Classifieds
3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
October 15, 2000
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,251 posts
This new forum is intended to be used by DCSki readers to sell and swap equipment and gear. This forum is for personal and not commercial use.
Jim
October 19, 2000
Member since 11/22/1999 🔗
317 posts
I have a bunch of equipment for sale, including:

Rossignol 4SK with Marker bindings (size 190cm): Yes, these skis are OLD (1982), but they are in very good condition and a great deal for a lower intermediate skier looking for skis to call their own. Marker M48 bindings. Asking price - $40.00 OBO

K2 SLC's with Marker bindings (size 205): These are also older skis (i.e., not shaped) from the 1994 season. They are in servicable condition and do have some cosmetic damage on top - but are great on the bottom with no rust. The bindings are Marker M41's in great shape. A good ski for intermediate to experts wanting a fast straight ski. Asking price - $50 OBO

K2 Merlin IV's with Marker M9.1 Titanium bindings (size 188). These are awesome skis in excellent condition. I got them brand new in 1997. They are the second or third generation of shaped skis from K2 with wood cores. They are matched up with Marker M9.1 Titanium sport performance/performance bindings with selective control. Asking price - $300 firm.

Solomon Evolution Lites w/ Tyrolia 670 bindings (size 185). These were my wife's skis and were used maybe once or twice a season for the past three. As a result, they are in almost-new condition. Asking price - $150 OBO

I will be at the Ski Swap at Ski Center this Sunday with the skis listed above. Alternatively, feel free to contact me by email at yzfrider@hotmail.com.

Jim

[This message has been edited by Jim (edited 10-19-2000).]

zfarooq
January 31, 2011
Member since 01/31/2011 🔗
3 posts
hey guys,

I am selling Tecnica Dragon 90 Series 2010 boots. Only used them twice, selling them because moving to the Middle East.

Please send me your best offer and we can meet, and see if it works. Size is 25.5

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?