The People of DCSKI
9 users
4k+ views
Who wants to play this game. Post up pictures of DCSkiers/Boarders with or without identification.
I'll start with a few:









Since my skiing skills are not the greatest, here's one doing what I do best ..... nothing.

Blue Don 1982 wrote:
Since my skiing skills are not the greatest, here's one doing what I do best ..... nothing.
Between the unusual perspective that gives you big feet and the giant chair, there is a lot going on in that picture to make it stand out.
Reminds me almost of something from Men In Black.

dogs of dcski...
L to R: chaga, tucker, and athey 
Future DC Skier

Wonderful and congratulations to you and Mrs.
The Colonel wrote:
Wonderful and congratulations to you and Mrs.
Thx ..... the little guy is my grandson.
Wow!!!
From Blue Knob Feb 2013



In Da DC Ski HOUSE!!!! Been meaning to join here for a long time and finally got around to it. Logn HOT summer here but the Polar Vortex is coming tomorrow :-) Not sure why photo doesn't scale correctly. Looks fine in the preview.
Hey Mr.Gildart. Welcome to DCSki, the cyber version, since you've been a part of the virtual community for some time now. We are a much more laid back and a little smaller community that that other forum we belong to. I hope your participation level here will increase with the coming months.
I offer this for our gallery of DCSkiers:

crgildart wrote:
In Da DC Ski HOUSE!!!! Been meaning to join here for a long time and finally got around to it. Logn HOT summer here but the Polar Vortex is coming tomorrow :-) Not sure why photo doesn't scale correctly. Looks fine in the preview.
I think the photos have to be 700x700 pixels or less.



Hey Hey, The gang's all here. I'd love a copy of that JimK.



