PEOPLE AND PLACES, REVIEW OF 2008-2009 SEASON
7 posts
4 users
1k+ views
JimK - DCSki Columnist
August 1, 2009
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
SORT OF A PICTORIAL REVIEW OF SOME ENJOYABLE PEOPLE AND PLACES FROM LAST SKI SEASON IN THE GALLERY: http://www.snowjournal.com/page.php?cid=gallery6315
You can click on each picture to expand.
David
August 1, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Sweet!! It was awesome to get to know everyone this past year. I hope to meet up with you guys some more this coming season. We'll see though, I'm going into hiding on Monday eek eek
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
August 1, 2009
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts
I'll second that, David. Did I miss something? Why are you going into hiding, Med school stuff?

Jim, is it too early to start planning our annual Blue Knob get together? I think the weekend after President's has been working well. Last year was a great turn out and I think that with advance notice more folks will take time to pencil the event onto their calender.

Thanks for the picture post.
David
August 1, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Originally Posted By: Laurel Hill Crazie
I'll second that, David. Did I miss something? Why are you going into hiding, Med school stuff?

Jim, is it too early to start planning our annual Blue Knob get together? I think the weekend after President's has been working well. Last year was a great turn out and I think that with advance notice more folks will take time to pencil the event onto their calender.

Thanks for the picture post.

Yeah, I start Monday.
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
August 3, 2009
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
That picture on the Montezuma Bowl steeps is a great one. Nice form too.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
August 3, 2009
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Originally Posted By: Denis
That picture on the Montezuma Bowl steeps is a great one. Nice form too.

One of several nice ones my son has taken of me in recent years.

This season we have to meet up and ski together and get a picture of you in action. Would you be up for a preseason gathering at Connie's in the next few weeks?
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
August 3, 2009
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
Yes I would. Am busy or out of town some of the time but if I am in town I wouldn't miss it.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.