2 dolla
6 posts
5 users
2k+ views
5 users
2k+ views
you could be skiing here tomorrow for $2. see you then


Forgive my ignorance, but which resort is this?
I here her voice in the morning as she calls me, the radio reminds me of my home far away. Traveling down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday.
Originally Posted By: skiobsessed
Forgive my ignorance, but which resort is this?
Timberline is the trails you see on the left. Canaan Valley ski resort is the trails on the right of the pic. And Whitegrass is smack dab in the middle. As for the picture, that's the one and only Canaan Valley.
Rob, I love it! Mountain Momma!!
Thank you David! Now I know...and knowledge is power!
& the Mountain in the far back to the right that stands tall at 4770' feet with a base of 2400' is Mount Porte Crayon...Had a Mount mansfield look to it last Sunday..Before more snow & clouds buried it..Again!

