Wolf Creek opens on Halloween
5 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
"After receiving 15 inches from the storm of October 21, Wolf Creek Ski Area is opening for the 2009 - 2010 ski season on Saturday, Oct. 31 - Halloween. Year-to-date snowfall is 22 inches, conditions are powder and packed powder. The mid-mountain snow depth is 12 inches. Nova and Susan's, both beginner runs, will be open from 9 a.m to 4 p.m. More terrain will be available as conditions permit."
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20091023/NEWS/910239997/1078&ParentProfile=1055
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20091023/NEWS/910239997/1078&ParentProfile=1055
Nothin' to see here folks, move along, go make your winter plans for Breckenridge or Keystone THOSE are the places to be in Colorado, yessir just head right on out I-70, don't even *look* southward...
Very funny, Roger.
You do realize you won't be able to keep Wolf Creek all to yourself, don't you?
You do realize you won't be able to keep Wolf Creek all to yourself, don't you?
Wolf Creek? You mean the nuclear power plant in Kansas? I don't know any other Wolf Creek... it doesn't exist... 
Originally Posted By: Roger Z
Wolf Creek? You mean the nuclear power plant in Kansas? I don't know any other Wolf Creek... it doesn't exist...
Yeah, I've heard of that plant


