Whatever happened to Scott?
16 posts
10 users
7k+ views
myrto
October 15, 2009
Member since 10/4/2001 🔗
259 posts
Is it just me or has Scott become Mr. Cellophane?
I can't remember the last time I saw postings, updates or stories from him.
Have we all become obsolete.

Hmmmmm......I hope not
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
October 15, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
myrto,
I posted near the same thought about a month ago. In particular I miss his local area updates for the coming season!
Scott...are you out there?
The Colonel smile
lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
October 15, 2009
Member since 10/18/1999 🔗
1,535 posts
He's been on facebook posting awesome pictures of his travels and hikes. I just poked him
oldensign - DCSki Columnist
October 16, 2009
Member since 02/27/2007 🔗
499 posts
Yeah FB has him out west. I am sure there will be a DCski story soon.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort
fishnski
October 16, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Hm,mmmmmm...Scott not paying Attention to us.Posting on FB but not here?...I'm Losing Control...Al Gore is making a speech somewhere making another 100 Grand yelling loudly about all the Polar bears going Extinct..Caribou's starving to death & 1000's of Eskimos drowning in the Rising sea Waters!...Someone should Kidnap him & take him to State College,PA..Hog Tie him up to a Street pole Butt Naked & have the Neighborhood Kids throw Snowballs at him all the while chanting..GW..GW!!

Roger Z
October 16, 2009
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Originally Posted By: fishnski
Hm,mmmmmm...Scott not paying Attention to us.Posting on FB but not here?...I'm Losing Control...Al Gore is making a speech somewhere making another 100 Grand yelling loudly about all the Polar bears going Extinct..Caribou's starving to death & 1000's of Eskimos drowning in the Rising sea Waters!...Someone should Kidnap him & take him to State College,PA..Hog Tie him up to a Street pole Butt Naked & have the Neighborhood Kids throw Snowballs at him all the while chanting..GW..GW!!

LOL

Scott... Scott swe need you back!!!! The crazy uncle just got out of the attic and he's looking for his STATUE!!!!!!!!
David
October 16, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Originally Posted By: Roger Z

Scott... Scott swe need you back!!!! The crazy uncle just got out of the attic and he's looking for his STATUE!!!!!!!!

He'll never find it!! He's had too much of the sauce....
jimmy
October 20, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
yA i KEEP GETTING e_MAILS FROM my face, face life you mean scott is responcible for that?? What's this world coming too, ozone owl invents the internets, myface bookslife, scott vanishes and there has bin no out of control discussions about potential ski mountains, global warmings, dressing up like mickeymouse or the way to get to snowshoe. I can tell you this though
fishnski
October 20, 2009
3,530 posts
I put out the Owl Bore Bait but didn't get any bites..sort of like my last fishing trip..Time to Change lures..That one is old & Rusty...

Cast..Lands in a good spot...Now lets give the "Fox rules" topwater plug a couple of jerks & reel in slowly & wait for a Jerk on the end of the line....
jimmy
October 23, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
it depends on the time of the year. Good weather I think a two wheeled BMW would be the best way to get there. While there are many good options for winter travel i'm not sure what the best way to get to Snowshoe is but i'd bet four wheels is better than two. What do you think?

Andy my moles in teh white house told me what happened to Scott. He's the appointed one, yup the Annoited One named his newest czar, Scott, The Ski Czar.
kwillg6
October 23, 2009
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
Originally Posted By: jimmy

Andy my moles in teh white house told me what happened to Scott. He's the appointed one, yup the Annoited One named his newest czar, Scott, The Ski Czar.

What kind of Ski Czar? Subaru? Xplorer? 4XD? AWD? $$$WD? Wow. didn't knoe u could become a ski czar.
lbotta - DCSki Supporter 
October 23, 2009
Member since 10/18/1999 🔗
1,535 posts
Ski czar? GW elimination czar? Snow czar? We need more czars then. Hey, Ronnie may have started the trend but we're perfecting the concept!
jimmy
October 24, 2009
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Heh Lou watching the Marx Brothers reformin and cappin and taxin sure makes me miss old #40. You better buy some skins and a pair of duke bindings cuz by the time they're done w/us serfs it's the only way you'll be able to get back up the hill, unless u are a czar or a socialite laugh but we are getting off the subject here, wonder if anyone has notified the editor that Scott is missing??
fishnski
October 24, 2009
3,530 posts
I'll Bet you can add Ibotta to the ever growing Voter/Remorse list..(Based on his Extreme Intelligence)

PS..Hauling Coolers full of Fish off our Piers down here in the Cape Fear Region of SE NC..Been going on all Month...Thanks Giving skiing Next?!!!
bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
October 25, 2009
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts
Originally Posted By: myrto
Is it just me or has Scott become Mr. Cellophane?
I can't remember the last time I saw postings, updates or stories from him.
Have we all become obsolete.

Hmmmmm......I hope not

Well, whaddaya know !?! Scott still lurks amongst us. Today he posted a nice photo of a red maple leaf hanging onto a chain-link fence and promises resort updates soon. Winter must be coming....

Woody
myrto
October 27, 2009
Member since 10/4/2001 🔗
259 posts
so after wandering the wilderness for 40 days and 40 night the great one hath returned, hopefully full of knowledge to bestow upon his dedicated followers.
Oh great one, do tell what great updates will the forthcomung season bring

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.