1k+ views
snowslider
February 9, 2009
Member since 06/21/2004 🔗
42 posts
Warm, sunburn warning,
Could wear a T-shirt.
Conditions, slushy.
Lift lines - non existent here mid-week.
With good company, slopeside lodging.
Feels like March.
snowslider
February 9, 2009
42 posts
Oh, yea... I'm here through Thursday.
Murphy
February 9, 2009
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
An entire trip report with only 2 verbs. Impressive.
snowslider
February 9, 2009
42 posts
Just the facts.
I dont figure anyone wants to hear about how nice my drive up was, who I have for company, how large or small my group is, or how many times I went down which trails.

I could give a terrain park report, but I dont think that those details are of much interest of the population here.

Want to know how many silly hats I saw? How many I saw skiing in jeans? OR about the cute girl in a sleeveless shirt that was more about getting noticed than actually making turns?
It's NC. Par for the course.
I am thankful there's no crowds. There is a long enough line to the lifts on weekends here in NC, but not mid-week, this is a good thing. The lift ride up is long enough, Who wants to stay in line only to sit on the lift? less fun. (A different kind of fun.)
Ullr
February 9, 2009
Member since 11/27/2004 🔗
532 posts
Originally Posted By: snowslider
Just the facts.
I dont figure anyone wants to hear about the cute girl in a sleeveless shirt that was more about getting noticed than actually making turns?

This thread is useless without pics.........................
snowslider
February 12, 2009
42 posts
Originally Posted By: Ullr
Originally Posted By: snowslider
Just the facts.
I dont figure anyone wants to hear about the cute girl in a sleeveless shirt that was more about getting noticed than actually making turns?

This thread is useless without pics.........................

smile maybe I can do better next time and provide.
I did get a pic of some kid wearing a cape down the mtn... sillyness.

Lifts stopped today. The longest lift that goes to the top. After maybe 15 mins i began moving very slow to empty those on. They immediately began running the lift next to it. Within in a few hours (I went off the hill during the time afterwards) it was back up and running. My friend sais we spent 47 mins on the lift due to the problem... I dont feel it took that long.

Rain started by 3, wetting the all ready thinning conditions.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.