Greetings!
6 posts
6 users
2k+ views
Alpine Hokie
January 30, 2009
Member since 01/30/2009 🔗
14 posts
First post, but I've lurking/reading/getting the best meteorological info (thanks guys!) since last season.

A little about me - I'm a 30 year old resident of Centreville, VA. Work takes me to Springfield and Arlington, depending on the day of the week. Didn't really start skiing until last season, but now there is very little else that I would rather be doing.

Timberline is my current favorite mid-Atlantic destination (heading there tonight!:))

Time off has to be conserved since I enjoy traveling with my church on international humanitarian trips, but I hope to put in a week in Utah this year.
snowsmith - DCSki Supporter 
January 30, 2009
Member since 03/15/2004 🔗
1,576 posts
Welcome to our group of skiing obsessed. Once bitten, you cannot escape.
fishnski
January 30, 2009
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Originally Posted By: Alpine Hokie
First post, but I've lurking/reading/getting the best meteorological info (thanks guys!) since last season.

Didn't really start skiing until last season, but now there is very little else that I would rather be doing.

Timberline is my current favorite mid-Atlantic destination (heading there tonight!:))

Sounds like your good to go...Keep on posting!
SCWVA
January 30, 2009
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Hello & welcome neighbor and fellow Hokie!

Lots of good people and info here.
Ullr
January 30, 2009
Member since 11/27/2004 🔗
532 posts
UGH!!!! A Hokie! Oh, well I'll forgive you this one time smile Welcome!
Clay
January 30, 2009
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
Welcome! I grew up in Springfield and have fallen in love with Timberline as well. Looking forward to having you join our merry band.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?