7 Springs Main Hotel
4 posts
4 users
1k+ views
wgo
November 4, 2008
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts
I'm thinking about trying out 7 springs this year. Can someone tell me where the main hotel is with respect to the slopes? Is it walkable, or would I have to take a shuttle?
liketoskidad
November 4, 2008
Member since 10/19/2007 🔗
29 posts
The main hotel is right at the base of the slopes and I would say about 100 feet to the nearest lift.

If you are renting one of the lodges some are on the slopes and some you have to take a shuttle from.
comprex
November 5, 2008
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts

I must say, however, that a room in the main hotel gives one far more of a Euro - resort feel, because one is in the middle of all the hubbub and night life.
SCWVA
November 5, 2008
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
I stayed in the main hotel a few years back and you can go out to dinner, bowling, mini-golf, arcade, hot tub, pool, etc. without ever going outside. I understand they just completed a big renovation at the hotel. They also have bellhop service, which helps if you got a lot sh?t.

The best part of the hotel is the ski check/valet. As you pull up at the front door of the hotel, there is a free ski check right at the drop off area. When it's time to ski, you hand the valet your tag and they hand you your skis/board and off you go. Make sure you make friends (tip) with these people and they'll take care of you.

Need to book early if you want weekends.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.