PSA - This guy is scum!
16 posts
9 users
5k+ views
Ullr
May 7, 2008
Member since 11/27/2004 🔗
532 posts
Doin my part to help a brother out...............

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121802
David
May 7, 2008
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
Wow, what a thread. Didn't have a chance to read all of it but looks like some people are pretty ticked. I mean 25 pages, >500 comments in a week. That is impressive. I am glad my name isn't jesse jones.
jimmy
May 7, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Yah read that ysterday, at one point it seems the Mags were posting faster than i could read. Funny how the scum posted replies trying to defend himself but never address the question did he ever have the binders. I'm sure he'll have a happy mothers day. what a DB.
wojo
May 7, 2008
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
333 posts
 Originally Posted By: David
Wow, what a thread. Didn't have a chance to read all of it but looks like some people are pretty ticked. I mean 25 pages, >500 comments in a week. That is impressive. I am glad my name isn't jesse jones.

Still if he posts here I will give him 5 stars
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI
Tucker
May 7, 2008
Member since 03/14/2005 🔗
893 posts
Dude...if DC SKI had pictures and conversation like that I would be on here a lot more...by the way anyone interested in some snowboard bindings, I have a pair for sale...actually it's just one binding and it's missing a strap...and I sold it yesterday...looking for four buyers...25 bucks or best offer or a six pack of bottled beer from Canaan Valley stores which actually retails for around 25 bucks...if you want to fight about it I'll meet you at the bowling alley in Davis...but seriously I just paid 22 bones for a 12 pack of corona at the stores the other day, but it was still cheaper then spending ten bucks to drive to davis for a 15 dollar 12 pack of corona...luckily I had limes actually they were lemons...
jimmy
May 8, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
wojo Tucker i give you both five stars.......

Tucker i think you are on to something here, barking bears do maggots have wings??? we need a cool name like maggots or somethin for dcski posters, any suggestions??? i don't care for barking bears reminds me of the circus and i'm scared of clowns. i am busy today posting scams on the interwebs so i cannot come to Davis Bowl Brew n Brawl to fight you Jong, but i can send my lawyer and my dentist to stand in for me.

I have sixteen of those ski coffins for the top of u car or truck, hundred bucks each pm for orders, no paypal just cashiers check. Please do not ask how i ended up with all these coffins just send u money.
kwillg6
May 8, 2008
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,066 posts
in%$&*#@!credible!!! \:o A scuzbucket like that needs a harsh dose of reality. Yo, tucker, yousay a 12 for 22???? whew, I;ll make sure I BMO next time.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
May 8, 2008
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
 Originally Posted By: jimmy
wojo Tucker i give you both five stars.......

Tucker i think you are on to something here, barking bears do maggots have wings??? we need a cool name like maggots or somethin for dcski posters, any suggestions??? i don't care for barking bears reminds me of the circus and i'm scared of clowns. i am busy today posting scams on the interwebs so i cannot come to Davis Bowl Brew n Brawl to fight you Jong, but i can send my lawyer and my dentist to stand in for me.

I have sixteen of those ski coffins for the top of u car or truck, hundred bucks each pm for orders, no paypal just cashiers check. Please do not ask how i ended up with all these coffins just send u money.

Only one comment on scumbag, Is Momma gonna bail him out?

This is a thread highjack for a good cause, picking up on Jimmy's post:
Do we have nominations for a cool name like maggots or somethin for dcski posters? If we get a bunch of nominations we can have the Col make a poll to determine the winner. For the person who nominates the winning nickname we can deliver a 12 pack next season or maybe even a case if Scott S. finds a sponsor.

Quick list to get you started:

Team/occupation related:
Mountaineers
Thundering Herd
Lobbyists
Bureaucrats
The Feds
Desk jockeys
Carpetbaggers

Ski related:
Extroverts
Stemboggers
Stembaggers
Scumbags
Steep&Sleet
Bushwhackers
Frozengranularguys
Snotimers
Wintergreenhorns
Shoehorns
Massanuts
Canaanites

Regional jargon
Yunzbunch
You'allers
DCSkiers
scootertig
May 8, 2008
Member since 02/19/2006 🔗
365 posts
How 'bout "D-Skiers"?
David
May 8, 2008
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
I wanna be a scumbag! I wanna be a scumbag!!
kwillg6
May 9, 2008
2,066 posts
for mid atlantic, I think crud-cutters may be appropriate ;\)
Crush
May 9, 2008
Member since 03/21/2004 🔗
1,271 posts
... oooo kkkk I just blew away 1 hour at work reading the thread - i found it riveting - and jeez WHERE ARE THE F*()ING DUKES ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKESSS !!!!!!! WHERE WHERE WhErE ?
Ullr
May 9, 2008
532 posts
 Originally Posted By: Crush
... oooo kkkk I just blew away 1 hour at work reading the thread - i found it riveting - and jeez WHERE ARE THE F*()ING DUKES ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God, it really is turning into TGR!!!!!!!

JONG! \:\)
jimmy
May 9, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
 Originally Posted By: Ullr
 Originally Posted By: Crush

Oh God, it really is turning into TGR!!!!!!!

JONG! \:\)

YEEAAW first post 5/1, 1226 posts and 81,000 views later we got 50 pages if i had any sick dayz left i'd just stay home so i can follow this in real time and the DB is still posting and now he gots the dukes???? wtf is wrong with this kid thinks it's a game? WWMD???
kwillg6
May 9, 2008
2,066 posts
ya really..... I could get fired for following stuff like this at work but its like sex.....can't get enuf
I wuz wonderin wtf the kid is thinkin.... or maybe not
Ullr
May 9, 2008
532 posts
It is gettin ready to go over 100,000 views!!! almost 1,500 posts and 57 pages!
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?