Pro-Fit Ski&Skate sale thursday thru monday
6 posts
4 users
1k+ views
crunchy
March 22, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
If you are in the Leesburg area, Pro-Fit Ski and Skate is having a big sale today thru monday. I think pretty much everything is half price, based on their website The people there are awesome, especially the boot-fitter Brian. I highly recommend seeing him if you wanna improve the fit and comfort of your boots. (fit is more important than comfort, but he achieves both) Top notch bootfitter. (i think the only certified bootfitter in the area too) Spent 2 hours with me getting everything dialed in perfect and doing the some custom footbeds. If you were ever thinking about custom footbeds, there is a printable coupon on their site for $25 off. They do make an amazing difference and make you ski even better!

Every time ive been there, almost ever customer that came in, were faithful customers on a first name basis. Ill drive the extra 30 minutes to Leesburg any day to see them, rather than the Ski Chalet which is currently selling patio furniture now.. wtf?!
Otto
March 22, 2007
Member since 11/19/1999 🔗
176 posts
Second the vote on Brian as a great bootfitter. If you don't have custom footbeds yet, BUY THEM. If your boots are clapped out, are rear entry, or otherwise don't work, buy new boots before even thinking about new skis. I see a lot of funky stuff out there and cringe when I see somebody in a 20 year old rear entry boot riding on brand new skis..
crunchy
March 22, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Yeah, and to my suprise, when I first saw him, I found out I was in a boot that was one size too big! He also checks your stance to see if you need any canting done, and also will set the cuff alignment (if your boot has that). I just had one little shell tweak done tho. the left boot had a tiny pressure point on the side of the foot below the small toe that he fixed right up. I guess most people dont have identical sized feet, so the boot's fit ain't fit if it hasn't been fitted
KevR
March 23, 2007
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
We went by the sale and picked up a few things yesterday. We think we might go by again!
Rickh
March 23, 2007
Member since 12/2/2004 🔗
165 posts
Guys,

Don't swell Brians head to much...

I agree with all of you, I also know either Brian, Jeff or one of the others is out here lurking. Let's keep the deals coming...

They are the best, and I only need to drive 5 minutes to get to them...
KevR
March 24, 2007
Member since 01/27/2004 🔗
786 posts
There seemed to be a tremendous amount on sale at really deep discounts -- 30-60% on some top notch items, skis, boots, etc...

We had really great service and will go back in the future.

(i do not work or am otherwise affiliated with them)
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.