Pro-Fit Ski & Skate Leesburg
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
kimmie
December 16, 2007
Member since 12/14/2007 🔗
17 posts
I just had to tell everyone what a fabulous experience i had!! Went in today to have my boots fit by brian. I have had a problem with knock knees and my right leg being a bit shorter. With just some inserts and a buildup and thirty minutes----100% diference. I'm inline, my boots fit better and my legs don't hurt as bad from having to constantly pull my knees out. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I would recomend these guys to anyone!!!!
crunchy
December 17, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
thats a ringing endorsement \:\) yeah, they are good people @ pro-fit. i'll drive the extra 30minutes to leesburg to give them my business even tho I'm 10 minutes from the corporate entity in chantilly that doesn't know if its a ski shop or a furniture shop

let us know how they work out for you on the mountain! \:\)
RiverHill
December 17, 2007
Member since 01/16/2005 🔗
28 posts
I have to give thumbs up to Brian as well. He has fit me twice with boots, my wife once and my daughter once. I drive from Westminster to see Brian for all of my work. He is a great bootfitter and a great guy.

I actually just left there shop tonight, as I was picking up my Dalbello Krypton Cross boots with custom insoles. I can't wait to try them out on Tuesday night.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.