March 19, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Post deleted by crunchy
David
March 19, 2007
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
What a deal!! If I wasn't a broke college student I would certainly be making a purchase....
JohnL
March 19, 2007
Member since 01/6/2000 🔗
3,551 posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I don't always check the Steep and Cheap emails every day.
skier219
March 19, 2007
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
That is a steal for these great skis. You can still get them for $257 if you go through SACattack.com (view items and look for the PEs) and add them to your cart on backcountyoutlet.com. Even $257 is a good price.

I did a review of the PEs here if anyone is interested:

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=53656

Craig
tromano
March 20, 2007
Member since 12/19/2002 🔗
998 posts
Craig,

That was an amazing review on epic. I don't think I posted in there but it was very interesting and well thought out. Kudos.

It's possible that they still have more PEs laying around to sell. Often items on SAC will be relisted 2-3 times in a few day period before they actually all run out for good. I remember the PX12TIs I bought were up and I missed them then they were back the next day and I was able to snag a few extra pairs.--Tim
skier219
March 20, 2007
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
Quote:

Craig,

That was an amazing review on epic. I don't think I posted in there but it was very interesting and well thought out. Kudos.

It's possible that they still have more PEs laying around to sell. Often items on SAC will be relisted 2-3 times in a few day period before they actually all run out for good. I remember the PX12TIs I bought were up and I missed them then they were back the next day and I was able to snag a few extra pairs.--Tim

Tim, thanks for the comments!

Apparently the PEs were back up at 2am! I am half thinking about buying another pair if I can get the SAC deal. I like the skis so much, I feel the need to stockpile a reserve! I went to SACattack.com and signed up for alerts, so maybe I can catch the next wave...

Craig
crunchy
March 20, 2007
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
Quote:

I remember the PX12TIs I bought were up and I missed them then they were back the next day and I was able to snag a few extra pairs.--Tim

damn, I missed those binders both times! wanna sell an extra pair?
pagamony - DCSki Supporter 
March 20, 2007
Member since 02/23/2005 🔗
925 posts
Quote:

Apparently the PEs were back up at 2am! I am half thinking about buying another pair if I can get the SAC deal. I like the skis so much, I feel the need to stockpile a reserve! I went to SACattack.com and signed up for alerts, so maybe I can catch the next wave...

Craig

LOL - This is called an addiction and you should probably seek treatment somewhere - at this time of year perhaps from the heliski guides in Alaska.

tempting though...

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?