Liberty Says It's Not Closing
2 posts
2 users
1k+ views
twin58
March 17, 2007
Member since 04/1/2000 🔗
198 posts
The daily email newsletter is still clogged in the tubes of the Internets, but the website says they've decided to stay open next week.

http://www.skiliberty.com/snowreport.htm

"UPDATED 3/17/07 9:20am - 8-10" New Snow! Yesterday's storm has left us with some very nice conditions for this last weekend of the season. Over 8 inches of fell yesterday and last night before ending sometime after midnight. Over night some trail were groomed, some not. Today conditions will be great fun! Today will be open from 8am to 10 pm, Boulder Ridge Snow Tubing 9am to 10pm. As luck (of the Irish???) would have it, with all the new snow, Liberty will be changing its orignal closing date of March 18th, and staying open 4-10pm midweek next week! As long as there is snow on the slopes, and skiers and boarders enjoying it, we'll be here for you...Take the Last Snow Days this weekend with your friends from Liberty Mtn.!"

I'll bet that WT stays open too.
chuckie
March 17, 2007
Member since 12/29/1999 🔗
77 posts
Quote:

The daily email newsletter is still clogged in the tubes of the Internets, but the website says they've decided to stay open next week.

http://www.skiliberty.com/snowreport.htm

"UPDATED 3/17/07 9:20am - 8-10" New Snow! Yesterday's storm has left us with some very nice conditions for this last weekend of the season. Over 8 inches of fell yesterday and last night before ending sometime after midnight. Over night some trail were groomed, some not. Today conditions will be great fun! Today will be open from 8am to 10 pm, Boulder Ridge Snow Tubing 9am to 10pm. As luck (of the Irish???) would have it, with all the new snow, Liberty will be changing its orignal closing date of March 18th, and staying open 4-10pm midweek next week! As long as there is snow on the slopes, and skiers and boarders enjoying it, we'll be here for you...Take the Last Snow Days this weekend with your friends from Liberty Mtn.!"

I'll bet that WT stays open too.

FLIPPIN' SWEET!

I can only hope that they can hold out until NEXT weekend (I'd rather see em' close mid-week to ensure being open next weekend, would likely be better for business for sure).

If they stay open next weekend they'll definitely sell me a couple of lift tickets, and some food and drinks in the bar.

It's excellent news at any rate, I was having to look around for a different place to ride next weekend (fingers and toes crossed).

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?