11 posts
6 users
1k+ views
Kris
August 21, 2006
Member since 03/15/2005 🔗
248 posts
Whats up all...

Havent been on in a while...Just bought a new house and have been SUPER busy fixin it up...

Hey Jimmy...How bout them Mountaineers this year???
bawalker...I was in your home town about 2 weeks ago...Tried to look you up in the phone book but the only one i found was from like 1998 or something...Didnt see your number...I ate lunch at some indian looking restaurant...Pow Wow or something...It was on the right hand side of the road commin from Morefield...You might know what im talkin about...

Anyways...Looks like its gonna be a great season...

Lets see...
New House...
New Girlfriend...
New Job (Promotion)...
New Dog (chocolate Lab)...
All i need is some new skis and im set...
bawalker
August 22, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Actually number is unlisted down here, although starting with next winters phone book, I'll be listed. PM me if you are coming back through this way and I'll hook you up with my number.

Did you stop and eat at the Mountaineer Restraunt? I think that is the one you are referring too because when Earl Combs sold it last year, asians or middle easterners bought it and started running it. It's popularity has majorly declined since that happened.
jimmy
August 22, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
Quote:

Whats up all...

Anyways...Looks like its gonna be a great season...

Lets see...
New House...
New Girlfriend...
New Job (Promotion)...
New Dog (chocolate Lab)...
All i need is some new skis and im set...

Dewd you gotta get together w/bawalker and let him know how to find new GF . He's still waiting for the UPS man to bring him won .
bawalker
August 22, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Dang it, I can't help it if the UPS driver keeps opening the packages in advance. The only thing he ends up delivering are the packaging clothes. :P

Us West Virginians need to stick together to ensure none of us end up with incestuous relationships. Then again, there were two blatant relationships in my high school class where first cousins were dating/sleeping together. Go WV!
Roger Z
August 22, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Man, in two posts Brad has just undone about 20 years worth of marketing efforts to make West Virginia look like it belongs in the 20th Century. To recap:

1) West Virginians won't eat somewhere where "Asians or Middle Easterners" (can't tell where they're from) own the restaurant;

2) Brad wears UPS packaging (maybe that's just a Brad problem);

3) First cousins dated openly in his high school.

Good job Brad! We did our share down in Blacksburg- yesterday some white trash shot a cop to death and shut down classes on the first day of school. Apparently he fled after he was arrested for robbing a deli- so instead of spending two years in jail for robbing a deli they're now going to fry his a** in the electric chair. Way to go, genius! I was hoping they'd lynch him when they found him but instead they just took him to jail. Oh well.

So all y'all stay away. We're weird and dang proud of it!
jimmy
August 22, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
HA Zee, we must restrict replies to yur unsensitive comments to virginians, west and other wise. Did you know:

The tooth brush was invented in VA/WV

Why do drivers' education classes in hardy cty schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

I'm bad, i no, u don't have to tell me so .
Kris
August 22, 2006
Member since 03/15/2005 🔗
248 posts
Quote:

Dewd you gotta get together w/bawalker and let him know how to find new GF . He's still waiting for the UPS man to bring him won

Dont take no for an answer...I asked this girl out 7 times before she said yes...First it was just a lunch date...she said no...Then movies a few times...NO...Then dinner....NO...All this time she had a Boyfriend though that i didnt know about...finally she agreed to a lunch with me that turned into dinner and a movie the same day (spent a lot of money that day...lol) and its been great for the last 9 months...
Murphy
August 22, 2006
Member since 09/13/2004 🔗
618 posts
Quote:

We did our share down in Blacksburg- yesterday some white trash shot a cop to death and shut down classes on the first day of school. Apparently he fled after he was arrested for robbing a deli- so instead of spending two years in jail for robbing a deli they're now going to fry his a** in the electric chair. Way to go, genius! I was hoping they'd lynch him when they found him but instead they just took him to jail. Oh well.

So all y'all stay away. We're weird and dang proud of it!

He didn't rob the deli, he TRIED to rob the deli. It was closed so he just went home. They arrested him anyway for attempted armed robbery. Doesn't matter now. He's gonna fry.
Roger Z
August 22, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Jimmy- nice joke! The dude down in Blacksburg just got more pathetic. Pathetic except for one thing: he killed two people doing what he did. It's a shame when other people have to suffer because one person was scum.

Oh, dating advice for Brad: get some more first cousins.
bawalker
August 23, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Roger, Don't you already know that WV's trying to be politically correct and marketed correctly is like Wardensville getting snow in the summer. It doesn't happen. You can't change us... but you can quiet us down for a bit. I think I just started the re-uproar. lol But you are welcome for the nice little demotion backwards.
warren
August 31, 2006
Member since 07/31/2003 🔗
485 posts
Jimmy,
Quote:

Why do drivers' education classes in hardy cty schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays?

Because on Tuesday and Thursday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

OK...Now THAT was funny

-Warren-
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.