My season scrapbook "The Dream"
10 posts
8 users
2k+ views
BushwackerinPA
July 21, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
Well I kinda of made this as way to learn window movie maker, and adobephoto alittle better. Its scrapbook from march of 2005(the first BK pictures are from March of 05 not 04 like on the video) to June 06.

I thought it turned out pretty good, considering the equiment I was using and my audio/visual newbie status.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1227562293078721540&q=Josh+Matta
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
July 21, 2006
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Josh,
You did a great job on the video. Despite the poor resolution of the camera you kept my interest throughout the video...what a wonderful summer surprise. Really enjoyed the Snowbird part...I love that place. I still hope to organize a trip for late January, can't wait to see the new Peruvian Chair and the tunnel with the magic carpet that will connect both sides of the mountain...awesome.
Thanks again for making my day!!
The Colonel
Roger Z
July 21, 2006
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
I'm only one minute into the video, but the fact that you've got "Wicked Twisted Road" by Reckless Kelly going as the intro song has led me to conclude that this is the best damn video of any type ever made. Casablanca is rubbish next to this. You rock dude.
fishnski
July 21, 2006
Member since 03/27/2005 🔗
3,530 posts
Wack man, Love your Vid...Just wish my lame(Dial up,Computer iliterate) ass could watch it faster & the fact that I'm Having the time of my life at 45 years old & cannot figure out how to post my experience to friends & family....I need to take a computer class Instead of a cruise....Frusterated in paradise!! (10 hour days & weekends of Boatin & beachin...will keep me DUMB!)
wojo
July 22, 2006
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
333 posts
The Snowbird shots were great. I was saying "I was there!! I did that!!"

Can't wait till the next trip. It is interesting to contrast the East and West skiing. Thanks.
wojo
July 22, 2006
Member since 01/17/2005 🔗
333 posts
Tell us about Santa's Workshop, looks great to me
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
July 22, 2006
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,041 posts
Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

What a great season, thanks for the flashbacks
RobertW
July 23, 2006
Member since 10/14/2004 🔗
199 posts
Great Video bw! Hang on to this stuff...you'll cherish it as you get older.

Quote:

Tell us about Santa's Workshop, looks great to me

He'd have to kill you if he told the secret location (Seven Springs). Here are some other pics from the HKD website.
http://www.hkdsnowmakers.com/hkd_snowmaker_news_sevensprings.asp
BushwackerinPA
July 25, 2006
Member since 12/9/2004 🔗
649 posts
Hey look you can see the glacier I was skiing on:).

Thanks guys for all the kind comments,it was worth it just ot make for the memories but now its even more worth it from the feedback Dcski, Epic, and TGR has gave me.

Also the resolution was in the pictures was killed by google video, the orignial copy me nad my friend possess is much shaper looking.

BTW I have been upgrading my video camera, editing program, still camera, computer(apple....) and myself. I have already start to plan out and shot next years ski movie....I actually have a rough story board this year.Expect the locals at snowbird/alta to have you eyes opened by who is out there and not in the latest TGR or MSP film.
tgd
July 25, 2006
Member since 07/15/2004 🔗
585 posts
Whack-man: I really enjoyed the video and music. What a great break from another day in the office watching another 90+ degree day ooze by out the window. I can hardly wait for the 06-07 season to begin.

Tom

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.