Snowbird hits 140" for March, 507 for season
4 posts
4 users
2k+ views
4 users
2k+ views
I received the following email notice from SNOWBIRD in Utah!!
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Recent storms have dumped 27" of new snow at Snowbird, making for a 30-day total of over 140" and pushing our season-to-date snowfall to 507"
Fantastic picture on their website.
The Colonel
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Recent storms have dumped 27" of new snow at Snowbird, making for a 30-day total of over 140" and pushing our season-to-date snowfall to 507"
Fantastic picture on their website.
The Colonel

I will ski my first day out west wednesday at snowbird:)
Man, I'm jealous
Anyway, tear it up and make some turns for me.
I've had to hang up my skis for the season
-Warren-
Anyway, tear it up and make some turns for me.
I've had to hang up my skis for the season

-Warren-

Mr Wacker, You have EARNED this trip...I wish you the BEST....My 1st trip out West i got beat...sat in the hotel room every nite watching the weather channel showing snow in WV every day..meanwhile 0 flakes all week.I went to the Vail Beaver Ck areas, The view was incredible & the sunshine was great but Utah seemed to be getting the snow though! I will be heading to Utah next year or the year after & would like to ski 3 areas...Alta is 1 of them let me know if Snowbird is another 1. I hope you have a BLAST!!!!

