Hitting up resorts this week... Wanna go??
8 posts
4 users
1k+ views
bawalker
March 26, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
I plan on attempting on hitting up any remaining resorts this week, TLine, Wisp, SnowShoe (never been there yet) or any others still open. If anyone wants to meet up, ride along, or have me ride along with them, count me in. I need extra justification to get away from work for another week.

PM me if anyone is interested.
David
March 26, 2006
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
I sent you a PM (atleast I think)...it isn't showing that I have one sent. Anyway, I am game for a day this week. PM me.
bawalker
March 27, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
I didn't get a PM, or at least it hasn't shown up yet. Try again or heck, lets publicize it all to get a year end blowout bus going to a resort.
tskski
March 27, 2006
Member since 03/13/2003 🔗
122 posts
Hey bawalker, did the lift tickets for Canaan Valley work out?
skier219
March 27, 2006
Member since 01/8/2005 🔗
1,318 posts
There is a slim chance I could hit Snowshoe on Thursday. Wed and Thurs are going to be the only rain-free weekdays according to the forecast I looked at. I would be pushing my luck with the both bosses , so I'm not sure yet... But it looks like a nice sunny spring day for skiing.
bawalker
March 27, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Yeah they did, I got them on Friday though when I got back from Michigan and checked Canaan's site and realized there was only fri-sat-sun to use them. Talk about crunch time.
bawalker
March 27, 2006
Member since 12/1/2003 🔗
1,547 posts
Quote:

There is a slim chance I could hit Snowshoe on Thursday. Wed and Thurs are going to be the only rain-free weekdays according to the forecast I looked at. I would be pushing my luck with the both bosses , so I'm not sure yet... But it looks like a nice sunny spring day for skiing.

So far it looks like Wednesday at Wisp for me. I'd REALLY like to get to snowshoe if possible. A friend might be getting me free tickets (his uncle works there) so if thats the case I really want to go. I may even spend a night if thats the case.
tskski
March 28, 2006
Member since 03/13/2003 🔗
122 posts
Quote:

Yeah they did, I got them on Friday though when I got back from Michigan and checked Canaan's site and realized there was only fri-sat-sun to use them. Talk about crunch time.

You're welcome.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?