Snowing at Wisp
5 posts
3 users
kennedy
January 18, 2006
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
http://www.deepcreekhospitality.com/weather.asp?Tab=Cams&Cam=1

Looks like some freshies are falling. Ice on the camera housing is blurring the view of the hill but you can see the surrounding roads and house have a little accumulation and the temps are certainly where they need to be. Wisp could be nice this weekend if it keeps up.
gavin123
January 19, 2006
Member since 11/12/2005 🔗
21 posts
I hope so - I am heading to Wisp for a 3 day weekend but the forecast is calling for rain on friday and saturday - I am going to stay in good spirits.
kennedy
January 19, 2006
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
Temps out there right now are in the twenties, you could get lucky and end up with all that moisture mixing with the cold shot and giving you some great conditions.
Mountain Masher
January 19, 2006
Member since 03/13/2004 🔗
541 posts
Dream on because it's not too likely!
kennedy
January 20, 2006
Member since 12/8/2001 🔗
792 posts
The forecast shows a slight chance of precip tonight and a higher chance on saturday but with temps predicted to be down around 26 Saturday night theres always a chance the moisture will pull through late enough for it to be snow. Sunday shows a 30% chance of snow. Personally I hope it dumps.

Other than that MM the Mid Atlantic obviously sucks for you. Maybe you should leave or just not ski. In fact I can't remember a post from you ever describing a great day of skiing. Do you in fact actually ski or board??? Either way it doesn't sound like you have much fun so why not just give it up or do you like just having something to whine about.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.