Hi-O!
3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
Hey all!
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd give this message board a try.
I eat, sleep, dream, live skiing. I started skiing around age 12 but lost it through HS and college. I took the requisite college gym class at the local ski hill and I was addicted all over again!
I usually ski Whitetail, Liberty around here. My family still lives up north so I always have a place to crash up in VT or ME. Up there, I can be found at Sugarloaf ('Loafer since '93!)
, Sunday River, Smuggs, or Jay Peak (best powder and open skiing policy on the east coast, bar none!).
I'm heading up to Sugarbush President's Day weekend for a weekend skiing/boarding with my little brother, trying to get him on this wonderful addicition.
Hope to see you all on the slopes!
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd give this message board a try.
I eat, sleep, dream, live skiing. I started skiing around age 12 but lost it through HS and college. I took the requisite college gym class at the local ski hill and I was addicted all over again!
I usually ski Whitetail, Liberty around here. My family still lives up north so I always have a place to crash up in VT or ME. Up there, I can be found at Sugarloaf ('Loafer since '93!)
, Sunday River, Smuggs, or Jay Peak (best powder and open skiing policy on the east coast, bar none!).I'm heading up to Sugarbush President's Day weekend for a weekend skiing/boarding with my little brother, trying to get him on this wonderful addicition.
Hope to see you all on the slopes!
Another "username anonymous" in out of the cold. Welcome!
jimmy
jimmy
Hello,
Welcome to the forum and you've found a place of like minded people since I thought I was the only one that ate, slept, drempt, and lived skiing
-Warren-
Welcome to the forum and you've found a place of like minded people since I thought I was the only one that ate, slept, drempt, and lived skiing

-Warren-


