Early Season Snowmaking
78 posts
29 users
9k+ views
mdr227
5 months ago
Member since 01/11/2016 🔗
193 posts
Looks like Liberty blew some snow the previous night, but not last night while Whitetail is running the guns this morning.   Wisp, Wintergreen and even Canaan Valley have blown some and of course Snowshoe has been blowing (but not this morning as might be a temperature inversion at higher elevations).   Bryce seems to be going all out right now and likely will open before any place other than Snowshoe (they really do all they can to get open and stay open).   What is interesting to me though is Timberline has hardly blown any and Seven Springs looks like they haven't either.   You'd expect Timberline these days to be doing all they can to open, does anyone know what their plan is or if there are issues with water supply or equipment there?   The next few nights will be the best bet for snowmaking weather for may places for the next week or two so hope that some can get a healthy enough base that they can open some trails early so there can be some pre-holiday skiing more locally.
imp - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 01/11/2007 🔗
299 posts

springs blew last 2 nights, wagner bowl and trails

wfyurasko - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 07/27/2014 🔗
353 posts
Even Blue Knob is blowing snow according to DCSki Facebook comments
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

Massanutten started snowmaking.  The usual areas at the base and snow tubing are white.  Piles of white on Upper Paradice, which leads to Ridgecrest (blue).  My guess is that they are shooting to open around Dec. 8.

There is a webcam at the peak now.  Also a weather station that's hooked into WeatherSTEM.  Even has a Wet Bulb temperature.

https://www.massresort.com/play/snow-sports/snow-webcams/

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI
snapdragon
5 months ago (edited 5 months ago)
Member since 01/27/2015 🔗
346 posts
the line should start the potomac highland dreamflake machines 0600 mon and run continuously for 50 hours at optimum temps...possible 12/2 opening...if not there are no real opportunities to make snow for at least another week...just can't change the weather
Grumpy dad
5 months ago
Member since 11/7/2021 🔗
144 posts

this has the markings of the worst season Ive ever known, and I didnt think that was possible.

But let's see.  

A few days ago and it looked like 7s could make snow for 5-6 days straight. Now they would be fools to do so in the next 2 days because here comes 50 degree temps and solid rain.  

We need that typical west>east jetstream followed by cooler ocean temps off the west coast. Nothing else matters and this year we will likely get nailed with precipitation in water droplet form. 

snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
debbie downer is an outa towner...just go where there's snow...otherwise your winter will blow...see you at the line...a legit potomac highland good time...yew!
snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
all westbygod resorts fired 'em up...order of opening...the shoe...the line...winterplace...cvr...whitegrass is open when white...they already been there...b slope and tubing hill don't count at cvr...bring it ullr
snowsmith - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 03/15/2004 🔗
1,576 posts

Looks like Laurel Mtn has fired up some fan guns1701105122_ontnznsyzkvv.jpg

Patf1engineer
5 months ago
Member since 01/23/2018 🔗
61 posts
I am interested in seeing what Timberline is able to get done in this window. Was hoping for a trip there on Saturday but probably going to make alternate plans.
Shotmaker
5 months ago
Member since 02/18/2014 🔗
180 posts

Grumpy dad wrote:

"this has the markings of the worst season Ive ever known, and I didnt think that was possible."

>It's not even winter yet or meteorological winter starting December 1st.

But let's see.  

"We need that typical west>east jetstream followed by cooler ocean temps off the west coast. Nothing else matters and this year we will likely get nailed with precipitation in water droplet form." 

>Well the typical west>east jet stream and cooler ocean temps isn't predicted to happen like you are wishing for. The jet is predicted to be slightly amplified in a strong El Niño year. What this typically means is warmer temps for the mid-Atlantic but more precipitation. Should the amplification become more pronounced with low pressure developing off the DelMarVa and some cold polar air coming into the lakes region we will be in store for the big snow storms dumping somewhere along the east coast.

Let's see what the month of December brings before throwing in the towel. The stormy seasons that produced 15'-20' of snow in the Appalachian Highlands of WV over the last 20 years had decent snowfall during the month. Those 2-3 day storms can produce a few feet of snow. Lower elevation resorts east of the Appalachians should get some of the big storms but could have a more difficult time holding on to their snow.

1701111168_taexfxxfofiy.jpg

5 months ago
1,576 posts

Grump - I think you are a bit premature with your dire assessment. All of the commonly used weather models are converging on a cold pattern for December........the GFS model is shown below (note- blue is cold):

1701123703_ulteqaragezc.jpg

snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
the line will be sliding on sat
Chad
5 months ago (edited 5 months ago)
Member since 12/12/2000 🔗
274 posts
Looks like Sugar Mountain will open today (Tuesday). Beech opening is scheduled for Saturday
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
3,246 posts

Looking around at webcams last night, snowmaking was in progress all over NC, VA, WV, and PA.  Should be the same tonight, which is supposed to be even colder.

Massanutten seems to have had an inversion so the snowmaking was all at the base, with no snowguns on at the peak.  The new WeatherSTEM weather station and webcam at the top is very cool.

Brad P's video forecast for NC, VA, WV on Nov. 28

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
3,246 posts

Chad wrote:

Looks like Sugar Mountain will open today (Tuesday). Beech opening is scheduled for Saturday

App has Thursday, Nov. 30 as their opening day.  Cataloochee hasn't announced anything about the ski slopes yet.  Cat tubing opens on Dec. 2.

snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
if your resort does not blow enough by wed to open to the top on sat then you will be either a bunny hiller...a snow tuber...or a wanna be slider...and waiting quite a bit longer to drop from the top
SeniorSki
5 months ago
Member since 01/31/2022 🔗
139 posts
Looks like Sugar beat everyone, they are skiing today, wow what a shot I’m the arm for this coming season. Maybe the earliest ever opening? Everyone else is blowing today. Seems like a solid 2 weeks of cold weather to continue blowing. A few rain/slash snow chances but for the most part a great beginning. Everyone will be open before Christmas, woop! 
Perfect timing I just bought my first pair of skis in 20 years, going to give it a go. Looking to start at Canaan, the best deal for seniors. Always loved that place in the 70’s, yes I’m that old 😁. However it was only good with a good natural snow cover. They would benefit greatly from the Great Lakes. Seems like the NW flow will be setting up for awhile. They have a nice coating already. 
I’m going all in for the positive winter season. This will be the best season in a long time! Very consistent cold weather is predicted. Hopefully we will stay away from those dreaded mid winter thaws. ❄️☃️
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
3,246 posts

SeniorSki wrote:

Looks like Sugar beat everyone, they are skiing today, wow what a shot I’m the arm for this coming season. Maybe the earliest ever opening? Everyone else is blowing today. Seems like a solid 2 weeks of cold weather to continue blowing. A few rain/slash snow chances but for the most part a great beginning. Everyone will be open before Christmas, woop! 
Perfect timing I just bought my first pair of skis in 20 years, going to give it a go. Looking to start at Canaan, the best deal for seniors. Always loved that place in the 70’s, yes I’m that old 😁. However it was only good with a good natural snow cover. They would benefit greatly from the Great Lakes. Seems like the NW flow will be setting up for awhile. They have a nice coating already. 
I’m going all in for the positive winter season. This will be the best season in a long time! Very consistent cold weather is predicted. Hopefully we will stay away from those dreaded mid winter thaws. ❄️☃️

Pretty sure there have been times when App and/or Sugar has opened earlier.  App announced a few days ago they would open on Nov. 30.  Typically that means Sugar tries very, very hard to open before that.  Sugar always goes for a bit of a surprise opening.  Have been times when Sugar only opened for a few hours the afternoon before App opened.  They are 19 miles apart.

SeniorSki
5 months ago
139 posts
Just checked out their cams, they are skiing from the top, that is impressive! 
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
3,246 posts

SeniorSki wrote:

Just checked out their cams, they are skiing from the top, that is impressive! 

You mean Sugar?  The main base lift goes to the summit.   So they always have one route top-to-bottom when they open.  The difference between now and when I skied there around 2006 is that the main lift is a high-speed chondola (no gondolas in use yet).  The old lift was a slow, slow double.  Sugar holds a weekend event called SugarFest that's usually the second weekend of December.  It includes a free demo day with quite a few brand tents.  Would be hard to demo without being able to take run from the top.

http://skisugar.com/sugarfest/

SeniorSki
5 months ago
139 posts
Yes, Sugar. Never been there. Just thought it was cool skiing from the top in November. 
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
3,246 posts

Cataloochee just announced the ski slopes will open tomorrow, Nov. 29.

So by the weekend Dec. 2-3, Sugar, Cat, App, and Beech will all be open for NC skiing.

bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
778 posts

marzNC wrote:

Cataloochee just announced the ski slopes will open tomorrow, Nov. 29.

So by the weekend Dec. 2-3, Sugar, Cat, App, and Beech will all be open for NC skiing.

So, four North Carolina ski areas expected to be open on or before this coming weekend - December 2-3.  That's great news, marzNC!

I checked my old notes and found that I'd skied twice in the Mid-Atlantic in November 2014: November 22 at Bryce VA (their opening day), and then November 28 at Sugar NC (they'd been open for a few days already iirc).

Woody

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI
Scott - DCSki Editor
5 months ago
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts

Whitetail is blowing snow right now.  Just caught a snowmaker on their web cam.

1701210491_lpsltgpbaanz.jpg

camp
5 months ago
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
660 posts

Diggin' the Redman poetry. See ya soon!

With Blue Knob's mini-opening, I'm wondering if (smart) resorts are starting to open any day they can early season? And just close if gets warm for a while. Certainly surprising to see all the Snowtime and Somerset areas blowing. At this point, they aren't "testing"

snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
ya boy...the volcom house has plenty of room...behind the firehouse in town...fer sure let's slide
Chad
5 months ago
Member since 12/12/2000 🔗
274 posts

This is their latest opening in several years. We were there before Thanksgiving in both 2021 and 2022. The great thing about the NC resorts is that they often only need one night of snow-blowing to get runs open. For whatever reason they aren't so picky about coverage or number of runs. They just drop the ropes and go. The slopes at Sugar were bare Monday morning. By Tuesday morning they are sliding.

SeniorSki wrote:

mounthoya - DCSki Supporter 
5 months ago
Member since 09/20/2021 🔗
25 posts
Timberline has opened Thanksgiving weekend last 2 years, but Mother Nature had other plans this year.  They received a few inches of natural snow today-/ don’t have final amount but they’ve had guns running since yesterday(Monday) morning.  No announcement yet on opening but hoping it’s this weekend.  Currently 12 degrees now.  
skijw
5 months ago
Member since 03/10/2014 🔗
40 posts

Bryce opens Saturday 12/2.

1701287401_iztyhdycozun.jpg

camp
5 months ago
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
660 posts

skijw wrote:

Mighty Mouse Meme | When I think of a mouse meme my mind imm ...

snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
game on at the line...they call it preview...i hope to see yew!!!
snapdragon
5 months ago
346 posts
the mayor called it this morning on the pugster...the line preview weekend
mdr227
5 months ago
Member since 01/11/2016 🔗
193 posts

Bryce continues to beat or tie all other local resorts for opening first and closing late, really impressive the effort they put into getting open and staying open.   Just hope the backside expansion I saw something about happens next year as it would be great to have some more trails there even if short ones to add some variety.  

skijw wrote:

1701287401_iztyhdycozun.jpg

snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
the line is rearranging all those potomac highland dreamflakes for that supersweet opening day drop from the top...yew!
snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
cold air sitting on cabin mtn keeps the wet white for now...yew!
Thefirewarde
4 months ago
Member since 09/17/2015 🔗
112 posts
Cat and Sugar have made October happen once or twice. I skied first week of November at Cat one year. December is later than typical for both of them.
bob
4 months ago
Member since 04/15/2008 🔗
755 posts
Blue Knob beginner terrain opened yesterday.
snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
the line opened to the top after 68 hours of continuous dreamflake production...then they groomed for 50 hours...now they can bring everything back up to specs with this short shot of free natural and cold temps...the pros make it good for the bros...yew!
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
4 months ago
3,246 posts
Massanutten blowing snow at the base again . . . on Wed evening, Dec. 6.  Re-opening on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday depends on how much it's going to rain.
4 months ago
778 posts

snapdragon wrote:

the line opened to the top after 68 hours of continuous dreamflake production...then they groomed for 50 hours...now they can bring everything back up to specs with this short shot of free natural and cold temps...the pros make it good for the bros...yew!

Uhhhhh 😐 sorry Snapster, but I have no idea which ski area you’re referring to. Would you mind clarifying?

Woody

JimK - DCSki Columnist
4 months ago
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts

the line = Timberline in snapdragonese :-)

bousquet19 wrote:

snapdragon wrote:

Uhhhhh 😐 sorry Snapster, but I have no idea which ski area you’re referring to. Would you mind clarifying?

Woody

4 months ago
778 posts

JimK wrote:

bousquet19 wrote:

snapdragon wrote:

Woody

JimK,

Thanks bro. 😎 

Woody

4 months ago
778 posts

JimK wrote:

bousquet19 wrote:

snapdragon wrote:

Woody

JimK,

Thanks bro. 😎 

Woody

Patf1engineer
4 months ago
61 posts
Timberline was fun today. They just announced that they are not operating Sunday the 10th due to the crazy thunderstorm forecast. Probably a good call. 

Unrelated - the 7 springs friends Facebook page is freaking classic right now. These people must never step outside or are living in some alternate reality. 
snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
the line white magnet is fixin to turn on...already 32...could be 8" by tue...yew!
snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
canaan valley pulled in 6.5" of white after about an inch of wet...potomac highland dreamflakes are cranking out at 20 all over the line...third megasession starts on thu...see yew at the top!
chaga
4 months ago
Member since 11/24/2009 🔗
646 posts

should be a fine afternoon to ski today Red! suns out, guns off!  WHy wait till Thursday? 

snapdragon wrote:

canaan valley pulled in 6.5" of white after about an inch of wet...potomac highland dreamflakes are cranking out at 20 all over the line...third megasession starts on thu...see yew at the top!
snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
meetings with my sponsors...got a few deals to sign
HVdad
4 months ago (edited 4 months ago)
Member since 01/9/2018 🔗
94 posts
Big elephant in the room... turn the fan guns and compressors off, send the seasonal employees home, the mid-Atlantic forecast is dismal. Bowling anyone...?
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
4 months ago
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

1702475974_dofuejgmwzcz.jpg

Captbw
4 months ago
Member since 12/13/2023 🔗
1 posts
Fingers crossed! Trip planned to Camelback on Sunday for a few days of family fun. The kids (and I!) will be disappointed if it doesn’t include skiing. Have a sinking feeling that’s going to happen though, given the forecast. Seems there’s no good way to get good intel from the staff, unfortunately. 

Of course, by the time we leave Wednesday, it clears up and gets cold again. 

chaga
4 months ago
646 posts

Don't tell Timberline that! They were making whales yesterday afternoon still to open more stuff this weekend and still blasting the mountain right now!  Sweet conditions and bluebird skies all week!! 

1702477355_yzryyovjhmxm.jpg

HVdad wrote:

Big elephant in the room... turn the fan guns and compressors off, send the seasonal employees home, the mid-Atlantic forecast is dismal. Bowling anyone...?
Patf1engineer
4 months ago
61 posts

Headed there Saturday, how does thunderstruck and twister look?

chaga wrote:

Don't tell Timberline that! They were making whales yesterday afternoon still to open more stuff this weekend and still blasting the mountain right now!  Sweet conditions and bluebird skies all week!! 

HVdad wrote:

chaga
4 months ago
646 posts

whales!

Patf1engineer wrote:

chaga wrote:

HVdad wrote:

chaga
4 months ago
646 posts

whales!

Patf1engineer wrote:

chaga wrote:

HVdad wrote:

Grumpy dad
4 months ago
Member since 11/7/2021 🔗
144 posts

I was really hoping I was wrong here @snowsmith.  SMH.  UGH.
I literally walked outside to clean dog poo off the lawn with my scooper, and kicked the pool heater a bit in frustration of the lack of snow, as I walked around today with shorts and a t-shirt not very far from 7Springs.  
SIIIIIIGH
CAN I PLEASE see snow again, please. 

snowsmith wrote:

Grump - I think you are a bit premature with your dire assessment. All of the commonly used weather models are converging on a cold pattern for December........the GFS model is shown below (note- blue is cold):

4 months ago
1,576 posts

Here you go Grump. How about 6"? 

1702830479_onkgwkeikcwa.jpg

Grumpy dad wrote:

I was really hoping I was wrong here @snowsmith.  SMH.  UGH.
I literally walked outside to clean dog poo off the lawn with my scooper, and kicked the pool heater a bit in frustration of the lack of snow, as I walked around today with shorts and a t-shirt not very far from 7Springs.  
SIIIIIIGH
CAN I PLEASE see snow again, please. 

snowsmith wrote:

wgo
4 months ago
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts
padjaski68
4 months ago
Member since 01/21/2016 🔗
95 posts

Why haven't more more Mid-Atlantic areas adopted the Midwest areas philosophy of high snowmaking coverage per acre.  Southeast areas are using it. Timberline has shown it definitely works. 

To use JF as example,  the fan guns terrain is what is open there, but the base depth on beginner terrain is about a foot maybe less. Intermediate had a deeper base. I was riding the lifts above Exhibition and Lehigh trails. The spacing between hydrants was about 50 or more feet, no fan guns. Both trails are wide which requires alot gun movement. 

Now install the Midwest philosophy,  increase the water lines to handle more capacity on each trail. Space the hydrants 12 to 15 feet aparts.  Alternate the guns as tower mount E-Guns with on board compressers, so they cover the right side. Between the two tower guns is ground E-Gun (using the existing air line, no increase in capacity) move to the middle of the trail to cover the farside of the trail for early season coverage and quicker opening. When open you have edge to edge to handle more traffic. 

The current ground guns and some tower guns are old air hog guns. By doing the switch, the window is reduced on covering the trail. The lesser known Midwest areas are showing they can survive and make money this way. 

Shotmaker
4 months ago
Member since 02/18/2014 🔗
180 posts

Looks like good time to continue to make snow with 8" to 15" natural incoming!1702859967_yuvvzekxrpdl.jpg

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
4 months ago
3,246 posts

Midwest weather patterns and the mid-Atlantic are different.  Probably not the only reason that snowmaking approaches are different but a factor.

I saw snowguns firing at Vail today and Beaver Creek yesterday.  The spacing and approach seemed noticeably different than the southeast.  The two areas that get a lot of snowmaking attention are the greens/blues that lead down to the main base and the terrain parks.  The greens with stick guns are cat tracks that need snow in order to make sure beginners and tired intermediates can make it down during early season.

I'm heading to northern Michigan in January so paying a bit more attention to early season snowmaking efforts.  The warm weather in November delayed opening dates for several sub-regions of the midwest.

The Midwest meteorologist for OpenSnow posted a beta version of graphs for snowmaking conditions a few times.  The graphs are color-coded for wet-bulb conditions.

chaga
4 months ago
646 posts

9" pow this morning in canaan!  guns are blazing till tommorrow most likely.  still windy with some snow.  low viz along ridges.   

Wednesday should be an epic bluebird day!!, you know what to do! 

snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
send it son...yew!
chaga
4 months ago
646 posts

1703079764_hwzjpatdggox.jpg

it was a good day!  Suns out now.... BLUEBIRD!  YEW! 

snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
mountain snows bring out the pros
Timothy.grasso
4 months ago
Member since 11/20/2018 🔗
70 posts

I was at Timberline yesterday. Wind was playing havoc on the 6 pack.  Additionally it was cold, snowy and crowded.  Honestly, there wasn't a need to run the snow guns during the day, after each run I had to take my hand out of my mittens and melt the hard pack of ice on my goggles!  

None the less, it was better than being at work!  I am sure today set up to be a great day!  Enjoy the snow!!!

Patf1engineer
4 months ago
61 posts
Hidden Valley "opening" (basically 2 ways down the mountain off the sunrise / sunset lift) on Friday.
HVdad
4 months ago
Member since 01/9/2018 🔗
94 posts
I appreciate their effort. Certainly better than than zero ways down the mountain a la Roundtop, Whitetail, and Liberty as well as others that claim to be open, but with two ways down half the mountain.
chaga
4 months ago (edited 4 months ago)
646 posts

the need to run the guns every day you can is self evident in the mid atlantic winters now..  Its surely not super fun skiing when they are on, but unless you wanna ski on a half open resort with mediocre skiing all year, its what it takes :) they will probably be 100% open by this weekend!   

(if you go early season and there is a stretch of snowmaking temps, expect them to be on 24/7  its not really worth it turning them on for less than 24 hours) 

Timothy.grasso wrote:

I was at Timberline yesterday. Wind was playing havoc on the 6 pack.  Additionally it was cold, snowy and crowded.  Honestly, there wasn't a need to run the snow guns during the day, after each run I had to take my hand out of my mittens and melt the hard pack of ice on my goggles!  

None the less, it was better than being at work!  I am sure today set up to be a great day!  Enjoy the snow!!!

snapdragon
4 months ago
346 posts
deep bases make for smiling faces...yew!
Scott - DCSki Editor
4 months ago
1,249 posts

Whitetail had at least two snowcats working all through the night, flattening out the whales and prepping the slopes.  Looks like they're making a push to open in the next few days, although no official opening date yet.  Snowmaking fired up sometime overnight although temperatures weren't much below freezing.

1703166328_sxbcaqmcpbch.jpg

newbie2022
4 months ago
Member since 01/26/2023 🔗
13 posts
Whitetail announced opening December 23rd now! 
hotelterp
4 months ago
Member since 01/20/2023 🔗
12 posts

1703180370_lzycvisauldx.jpg

RodneyBD - DCSki Supporter 
3 months ago
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
259 posts
What is the best gun or fan for higher/marginal temperature snowmaking and does Liberty or Whitetail have any?  
Scott - DCSki Editor
3 months ago (edited 3 months ago)
1,249 posts

When it comes down to guns I don't think there's all that much technological magic.  The equation for making snow is pretty simple: the right dew point, chilled water, and cooled compressed air.  You can achieve those variables with old-school or new-fangled technology, but the dew point is going to be the driving factor.  Even if you invested a ton of money and technology to produce snow at a higher temperature, that snow would immediately melt as it enters the air.  So fundamentally, the technology of snowmaking hasn't changed all that much in many decades.

Now, newer snowmaking systems operate much more efficiently and are computer-controlled.  They're able to make snow with less electricity.  Whitetail and Liberty both have modern TechnoAlpin automated guns, which are among the best in the industry.  Weather stations across the mountain allow the individual variables of each gun to be automatically adjusted for optimum efficiency, which might look different at the top of the mountain vs. the bottom.  By controlling the entire system from a computer screen, it's much easier for resorts to efficiently and quickly make snow.

TechnoAlpin isn't the only player in the business, but many Mid-Atlantic resorts have invested millions and millions of dollars in TechnoAlpin equipment over the past decade.

Here's a Whitetail-provided photo of a TechnoAlpin gun in action.

1704985811_qhxisimvdfml.jpg

RodneyBD - DCSki Supporter 
3 months ago
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
259 posts

Techno claims the "Polar" is the best gun for higer temps - if true I'm interested to know if Liberty/Whitetail bought any! 

technoalpin.com

hotelterp
3 months ago
Member since 01/20/2023 🔗
12 posts

Wet bulb temps at Whitetail look OK starting on Sunday and very good Monday until????

lets go wet bulb!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?