Sign in
·
Create account
☰
Newsroom
Resorts
The Forum
Lost Areas
About DCSki
All Discussions
Search
+ New Topic
I am back
November 15, 2004
1
post
1
user
2k+
views
Jump to Newest Post
tromano
November 15, 2004
Member since 12/19/2002
🔗
996 posts
I am back. I just wanted to post to #1 Say hi to all at DCSKI, and #2 to test if I am still able to post here.
Speak truth to powder.
Join the conversation by
logging in
.
Don't have an account?
Create one here.
Explore more on DCSki
Related discussions
I’m back
Denis celebrates returning to cross-country skiing after bilateral knee replacements, describing ideal conditions and renewed enthusiasm for improving his skating technique.
5 posts
Updated February 13, 2019
Not sure if I said 'Hi' before but here it goes...
Eug introduces himself, reflecting on his skiing background and plans to improve through weekly night skiing, while also sharing his interests in climbing and classic road bikes.
2 posts
Updated April 12, 2006
Hi
jersey introduces himself, shares his return to skiing after a 15-year break, and looks ahead to skiing Elk Mountain while hoping to improve this season.
1 post
Updated December 12, 2004
↑
Copyright © 1994-2026 DCSki, LLC. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy
|
Terms of Use
0.09 seconds