Whitegrass
13 posts
8 users
1k+ views
Denis - DCSki Supporter
one month ago
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,184 posts
Bought a Whitegrass season pass today.  Don’t know if I will get there this season but if I do, I will ski.
RodneyBD - DCSki Supporter
one month ago
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
168 posts
How much?
snapdragon
one month ago
Member since 01/27/2015 🔗
153 posts

Single Adult $140...Couple $250...Kid $40...Season Pass

1 Day $22 tax included...Kids $8

Pretty good deal

MitchSH
one month ago
Member since 12/14/2018 🔗
26 posts
Just returned from two days of skiing at Whitegrass, fantastic conditions for early December. 
Denis - DCSki Supporter
one month ago
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,184 posts
Bump.  Hoping for 500 views.
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter
one month ago
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
1,803 posts
one month ago
168 posts
How old is the guy who owns Whitegrass?  When he hangs up his cleats, does Whitegrass shutter?
snapdragon
one month ago
153 posts
Pretty sure you can email Whitegrass directly and start a conversation with the owner, Chip Chase.  He is very approachable and you will be XC skiing by the end of the conversation...YewBoard.com!
one month ago
168 posts
Friends tell me Chip is the bomb, I look forward to meeting him.  In a few years when my kids don't want to ski with me anymore, I can envision taking up A/T and skinning up Whitegrass, thus I hope he is young at heart!
ridenski - DCSki Supporter
one month ago
Member since 04/11/2004 🔗
82 posts
Thanks Denis. Got ours too.
Goback todc
one month ago (edited one month ago)
Member since 12/8/2020 🔗
26 posts
@snapdragon. I've tried searching yewboard.com no luck, do you mean to be posting yawboard.com?
camp
one month ago
Member since 01/30/2005 🔗
576 posts

RodneyBD wrote:

Friends tell me Chip is the bomb, I look forward to meeting him.  In a few years when my kids don't want to ski with me anymore, I can envision taking up A/T and skinning up Whitegrass, thus I hope he is young at heart!

He is absolutely that and more than just young at heart. He is a ski industry and cultural icon and friends with everyone he meets. You should go out of your way to meet him if you can. He's easy to meet, and if he sees you skinning up he'll likely catch up to ya and show you the deep goods.

snapdragon
one month ago
153 posts
YewBoard.com, YewRide.com, and YewSurf.com are all fake URLs...part of my signoff depending on the activity...next up...Send it Saturday
DCSki Sponsor: Seven Springs Has Snow!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?