HO - Snow Report

4 posts
3 users
3k+ views
Bonzski
December 18, 2015
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
666 posts

If you don't follow Haley O'Brien, check out her latest report which hits close to home.


https://youtu.be/PKNv3QQwwhQ

The Colonel
December 18, 2015
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts

Bonzski,

Thanks for posting!!  I saw this a couple days ago but not sure how to post so reader can open by clicking on address!???How did you do it?

The Colonel

marzNC DCSki Supporter
December 19, 2015
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,656 posts

The Colonel wrote:

Bonzski,

Thanks for posting!!  I saw this a couple days ago but not sure how to post so reader can open by clicking on address!???How did you do it?

The Colonel

When viewing a YouTube video on YouTube, look for Share under the title (under the video window).  After you click on that, will get a box with the shortcut URL.  Then copy & paste.

Bonzski
December 19, 2015
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
666 posts

marzNC wrote:

The Colonel wrote:

Bonzski,

Thanks for posting!!  I saw this a couple days ago but not sure how to post so reader can open by clicking on address!???How did you do it?

The Colonel

When viewing a YouTube video on YouTube, look for Share under the title (under the video window).  After you click on that, will get a box with the shortcut URL.  Then copy & paste.

One added detail, not sure it matters tho, after copying the URL from as Marz described I used the "link" icon on the board's editor menu (looks like a couple chain links).  That brings up another window where I pasted the link, very much like posting pics.  Glad I could help.