Roundtop to re-open !!!!!
9 posts
4 users
2k+ views
4 users
2k+ views
I just received this email from them:
Thursday , March 18th, 2004
News Flash!
Ski Roundtop responds to Mother Nature and will reopen for the weekend!
Forecasters are calling for 5 to 8 inches of snow overnight at Ski Roundtop and they anticipate that 95% of the mountain will be open for skiing and snowboarding!
We have heard from alot of you that you need to get a few more runs in this season, so here is your chance!
Roundtop's hours this weekend will be Friday - Noon - 10pm, Saturday - 8am - 10pm, and Sunday - 8am - 5pm. Midweek rates will be in effect all weekend! For detailed rate info visit Roundtop's website at www.skiroundtop.com.
=================
Tom / PM
Thursday , March 18th, 2004
News Flash!
Ski Roundtop responds to Mother Nature and will reopen for the weekend!
Forecasters are calling for 5 to 8 inches of snow overnight at Ski Roundtop and they anticipate that 95% of the mountain will be open for skiing and snowboarding!
We have heard from alot of you that you need to get a few more runs in this season, so here is your chance!
Roundtop's hours this weekend will be Friday - Noon - 10pm, Saturday - 8am - 10pm, and Sunday - 8am - 5pm. Midweek rates will be in effect all weekend! For detailed rate info visit Roundtop's website at www.skiroundtop.com.
=================
Tom / PM
Grumble, grumble - Will someone tell me how RogerZ got his email an hour before me.
Never mind - just ignore this thread and go with his. I shoulda' looked before I posted.
Tom / PM
Never mind - just ignore this thread and go with his. I shoulda' looked before I posted.
Tom / PM
OK I *AM* going. I've had my boot dryers going since I got back ... or I could stay home and rake leave I guess. Nah.
![[Big Grin]](images/icons/grin.gif)
Don't grumble PhysicsMan! I had nothing to do at the office and skimmed over to Whitetail's website... why? I dunno, must've been a sixth sense or something...
KevR what're you thinking? Four hour flex ticket? Sunday or Saturday? Wanna share a ride up and back since we live like five minutes apart? Think we can get SCOTT (who lives in Odenten) out of his web page maintenance job to see the sunlight this weekend?![[Big Grin]](images/icons/grin.gif)
KevR what're you thinking? Four hour flex ticket? Sunday or Saturday? Wanna share a ride up and back since we live like five minutes apart? Think we can get SCOTT (who lives in Odenten) out of his web page maintenance job to see the sunlight this weekend?
Sure we could all meet at waugh chapel and go up from there i guess. I hadn't really been thinking at all about the details.
![[Cool]](images/icons/cool.gif)
I'm not too worried about getting an early start... figure we could get up there at ten or eleven and it wouldn't matter. Calling for rain Sat.
That sounds fine to me, I'd rather not get up at the crack of dawn for slush... It's more of an ode to '03-'04 skiing sort of thing for me...
Now what to wear, what to wear...
Now what to wear, what to wear...
kev and roger if you guys go up sunday, look for me in the super pipe. i will have on a red hoodie that says 'pipe militia'.

