johnL i sent you a pm via dcski
26 posts
10 users
3k+ views
10 users
3k+ views
check your pm's for my pm to your pm to me
thanks
thanks
OK I will, did you reply to my pm or send a new one?
Quote:
OK I will, did you reply to my pm or send a new one?
How do I tell the difference?
They know we know they know we know they know...
They were told by the one who told the one who told.
Yeah, talked to him earlier when he replied to my PM I sent him on DCSki
Need to confirm.
Let me know if you got both.
Welcome to the PM/Email Untopic.
Welcome to the PM/Email Untopic.
so.. what beer goes best with responding to PMs?
Originally Posted By: GGNagy
so.. what beer goes best with responding to PMs?
Drum roll........
Click to reveal..
Cold beer
Originally Posted By: GGNagy
so.. what beer goes best with responding to PMs?
aha ha. I did an Oskar Blues brewery tour last night. I should have sent you a pm.
I wonder if you can find it further east.
Thanks. You can't be that bad of a photog - I look pretty good on WL!
Originally Posted By: wgo
I wonder if you can find it further east.
You mean Oskar Blues? Yeah, the Dale's is pretty easy to find, and Gubna, Ten Fiddy, Little Yella Pils, and a few others tend to show up a lot, too. For a while, I was seeing the Deviant (their DIPA) around.
Ten Fidy followed by Chubb's Scotch Ale and a Dale's Pale Ale as a pallette cleanser
.
Originally Posted By: scootertig
Originally Posted By: wgo
I wonder if you can find it further east.
You mean Oskar Blues? Yeah, the Dale's is pretty easy to find, and Gubna, Ten Fiddy, Little Yella Pils, and a few others tend to show up a lot, too. For a while, I was seeing the Deviant (their DIPA) around.
Whole Foods carries Oskar Blues, so does Norm's in Vienna
Ten Fidy, that's the stout, right? I'll have to look for that. Kathy loved it too.
Andy, check your inbox. I sent you a message.


