Whiteout at Snowshoe
5 posts
3 users
2k+ views
3 users
2k+ views
Snowshoe reported some flurries this morning. It is snow whiteout conditions up there. It's pouring the rain here, so I imagine it really is coming down just 60 miles north.
http://www.highcountrywebcams.com/webcameras_snowshoe.htm
http://www.highcountrywebcams.com/webcameras_snowshoe.htm
And it's beautiful and clear right now in the Valley (10:45 update). Crazyness!!
http://www.fsvisimages.com/fstemplate.aspx?site=DOSO1
http://www.fsvisimages.com/fstemplate.aspx?site=DOSO1
I just spoke to our office manager down at Snowshoe Mtn Lodge. She said BIG, GIANT flakes at 11 AM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjMkahb2uQc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjMkahb2uQc
Bob got to post his Snow above 12000' high up in CO the other day & now at 4800' WV comes right back at em...WV Alpps...Wild-n-Wunderful!
I picked tomorrow as the 1st snow for canaan..
I picked tomorrow as the 1st snow for canaan..
This is part of a system that will be winding up over NE giving then some snow..
been snowing up at Mt Wash allready & now I can see snow on the killington cam...getting closer homies!
been snowing up at Mt Wash allready & now I can see snow on the killington cam...getting closer homies!

