2,337 posts
Alta Young Pioneers (age 65-80) $599 unrestricted

Stowe 5 Sr. (65-69) $429 M-F no Christmas or Pres Holiday

Retirement is great. cool smile
David
August 12, 2009
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts
A few of us guys here at school are talking about picking up the College Pass at Snowshoe. It's only a 1 hr drive. And for $299.....kinda hard to say no.
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
August 30, 2009
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
Forgot to mention my Mammoth pass. I must be getting old and forgetful. Got it last spring and could have used it any day last spring until their closing and it is also good with no restrictions all next season, at Mammoth and June mountains and Tamarack Trails XC. Cost? $288. They offer this pass in limited numbers once every 5 yrs. or so. Once you have one it is renewable every year at the same price. While I will not be spending the major portion of the season at Mammoth, I have friends there, love the terrain, and will get my money's worth.

Part 2. Yesterday a package arrived in the mail from Stowe. What? I didn't order anything from Stowe? I opened it and it was a gift with a note. "Congratulations, you are our first season pass guest of the 2009/2010 season." It was a nice coffee mug and water bottle, both with "Stowe" on them of course.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?