PleAse help Tomi MakE suPer fuN bikE RACE!
4 posts
3 users
1k+ views
tomimcmillar
February 24, 2009
Member since 11/21/2004 🔗
129 posts
hello all,

Covering alll of my bases here, putting the word out....

I know it's ski season, but it is late Feb, and it is winding down locally, thoughts of summer creep into the brain. What to do?

Well, I found out about a little bike race in Breckenridge this summer, the Breck Epic. Turns out they're doing a contest for us blogger types, free entry in exchange for our wordsmithing skillz.

How does this affect you? Well, I'm hoping that you'll take 45 seconds to make a few mouse click and vote for me! Wasn't able to swing a western ski trip this winter, so this is plan B to play in the big mountains. But, I do need your help to make it happen.

Here's the link for my entry essay, voting link is at the bottom of the page:
http://www.breckepic.com/blogs-contestant-mcmillar.html

the direct voting link if you wanna throw me your blind support... www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fSyN8trcRItHWo9YXQBfjg_3d_3d
you get to pick three....I'm partial to Dicky and Lynda for the other slots.

thanks!
Tomi
Clay
February 24, 2009
Member since 04/11/2006 🔗
555 posts
I went to vote, but couldn't find Lynda, so I held off. Where is Lynda? confused
tomimcmillar
February 24, 2009
Member since 11/21/2004 🔗
129 posts
Originally Posted By: Clay
I went to vote, but couldn't find Lynda, so I held off. Where is Lynda? confused

huh, yeah, that's a good question. She blogged a couple days ago about changing goals for the season, so maybe she pulled out to concentrate on 24hr Nat'ls this year...as an option, I think Mary is kinda cute.. grin

thanks for the vote!
crunchy
February 25, 2009
Member since 02/22/2007 🔗
596 posts
hells yeah i voted for ya a few weeks ago but another wont hurt i guess. mad respect for mtb'rs that do the kind of ultra-endurance racing ya'll do! the part about doin it on a single speed or fixie though, i think yall are just nuts smile

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.