Massanutten MLK weekend
3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
January 14, 2009
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts
According to the M'nut website, they expect to have ALL trails open by the weekend. The cold should keep the crowds a little smaller too. I'm ready to bundle up and ski!

Anyone else for M'nut this weekend?
SkiMass
January 16, 2009
Member since 11/21/2008 🔗
22 posts
We should have all trails open by tomorrow morning. We are expecting large crowds so come early. Conditions should be good at most of the Mid Atlantic resorts. Lots of natural pow pow in WVA. Let me know if you want to ride early Sat or Sun.
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
January 20, 2009
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts
Jeff,

Sorry, I didn't get online this weekend. Having too much fun on the slopes! It is sooo nice to have everything open.

We were staying at Summit. Went back to the unit for a long lunch 12:00-3:00, so really never waited in a life line for more than 5 min. The girls can handle the blue runs off Lift 5.

I was up enjoying ParaDice Mon and Tue mornings first thing. It's my favorite run. Got my daughter to check it out too. Ended up staying an extra day because of the snow in Raleigh. No reason to go home today to slippery roads when it was obvious that there wouldn't be school on Wed. Had a ball today with better conditions than Mon since it was colder and pretty much a regular weekday in terms of lack of people.

WIll be back in early Feb.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.