Excellent Colorado-Intrawest lift ticket deal
4 posts
4 users
2k+ views
JimK - DCSki Columnist
December 17, 2008
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Three pack of tics to three big league CO resorts for $99. You don't often see deals this good for Steamboat, Winter Park and Copper. Don't believe you have to use them consecutively. Buying two three packs for a couple days at each area could make for an interesting "road warrior" ski week.
This might be the strongest evidence I've seen yet that Western Destination Ski resorts are gonna offer special deals in response to nationwide economic downturn: http://www.powpowplatter.com/
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
December 17, 2008
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts
Is the Winter Park one good at Mary Jane? Never skied either & I don't know if they are on the same lift ticket. I understand they have quite different character.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
December 17, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Dennis,
The last time I went to Winter Park, Mary Jane was a part of my lift ticket.
The Colonel smile
Roger Z
December 17, 2008
Member since 01/16/2004 🔗
2,181 posts
Quote:
Is the Winter Park one good at Mary Jane? Never skied either & I don't know if they are on the same lift ticket.

Mary Jane is a section of Winter Park. They used to be separate ski areas but that was years ago- 20? 25 years? Something like that. Mary Jane is rip-roaring good mogul skiing. I thought maybe it was over-rated, then I went there, I thought wrong.
DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.