Great Deals to be Had!!
5 posts
4 users
2k+ views
4 users
2k+ views
I subscribe to a travel service and just received notice of great air and hotel deals all over the country. For example: 6 nights in Steamboat CO, slopeside, RT air from Washington to Steamboat directly, all taxes, etc. for about $733 double, about $1100 single, first week of Feb.
. Lift tickets extra. Similar deals avail. to all sorts of ski areas.
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel
It might be worth your while to check out www.southwestvacations.com as well. I've been eying a package there for 7 night in Winter Park plus airfare from BWI for 2 for ~$1400. You can add slightly discounted lift tickets as well, but you're better off ordering 4-packs online.
I've been looking at similar deals on budgettraveler.com.
Notice the prices I mention in my original post. $733 each for two for six nights, or $1100 for one is dirt cheap in great hotels/condos.
The Colonel
The Colonel
Originally Posted By: The Colonel
I subscribe to a travel service and just received notice of great air and hotel deals all over the country. For example: 6 nights in Steamboat CO, slopeside, RT air from Washington to Steamboat directly, all taxes, etc. for about $733 double, about $1100 single, first week of Feb.
. Lift tickets extra. Similar deals avail. to all sorts of ski areas.
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel
Mind sharing the name of the travel service you subscribe to?

