Great Deals to be Had!!
5 posts
4 users
1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
December 4, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
I subscribe to a travel service and just received notice of great air and hotel deals all over the country. For example: 6 nights in Steamboat CO, slopeside, RT air from Washington to Steamboat directly, all taxes, etc. for about $733 double, about $1100 single, first week of Feb. smile. Lift tickets extra. Similar deals avail. to all sorts of ski areas.
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel smile
curih
December 5, 2008
Member since 02/18/2008 🔗
177 posts
It might be worth your while to check out www.southwestvacations.com as well. I've been eying a package there for 7 night in Winter Park plus airfare from BWI for 2 for ~$1400. You can add slightly discounted lift tickets as well, but you're better off ordering 4-packs online.
dcmidnight
December 5, 2008
Member since 11/11/2006 🔗
125 posts
I've been looking at similar deals on budgettraveler.com.
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
December 5, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
Notice the prices I mention in my original post. $733 each for two for six nights, or $1100 for one is dirt cheap in great hotels/condos.
The Colonel smile
Fleetwood
December 6, 2008
Member since 12/6/2008 🔗
69 posts
Originally Posted By: The Colonel
I subscribe to a travel service and just received notice of great air and hotel deals all over the country. For example: 6 nights in Steamboat CO, slopeside, RT air from Washington to Steamboat directly, all taxes, etc. for about $733 double, about $1100 single, first week of Feb. smile. Lift tickets extra. Similar deals avail. to all sorts of ski areas.
Anybody interested in doubling up...two beds of course?
The Colonel smile

Mind sharing the name of the travel service you subscribe to?

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?