5 posts
5 users
1k+ views
The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
December 3, 2008
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts
http://www.skiutah.com/grade_school/5thGradeApp.pdf

I noticed that the SkiUtah.com website mentions 2 programs that allow for free or reduced skiing by fifth or sixth graders at many Utah resorts. I have not found any restrictions about living in Utah. If you are planning a ski trip to Utah with your kids this winter you might want to check into this program, or simply fill out the application at the top of this post (for 5th graders). If you have a 6th grader go to the page on the SkiUtah website and download that application. Could save you a bunch of bucks.
The Colonel smile
GRK
December 3, 2008
Member since 12/19/2007 🔗
404 posts
Thank you Colonel. Hopefully that will come in handy!
Denis - DCSki Supporter 
December 3, 2008
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,344 posts
VT has such a program as well. Saw the link recently but didn't save it. Very smart marketing actually. The kids have to have a parent (1 per kid) with them and of course the parent pays full fare. My grandson in VT had a free pass last yr.
SCWVA
December 4, 2008
Member since 07/13/2004 🔗
1,052 posts
Wisp has a 4th graders ski for free program. My daughter and son have both received free season passes from Wisp.

Here's another link for other states that offer 4-6th Graders ski for free programs.

Free skiing for 4-6th Graders
k_alice
December 4, 2008
Member since 11/22/2005 🔗
92 posts
Excellent - thanks to everyone for these tips! I am about to send off for free passes for my 5th grader for Pennsylvania and Utah!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?